Chapter 12: Sleepover

*Lukas POV*

   We waited outside in the dark for the cab to show up, it was taking forever and it was pretty chilly out and I must have forgotten my sweater in my mom's car....

"Are you cold?" I hear Finn ask

"N-no" I say blushing as I look down with my arms over my chest and my hands in my pits to try and warm up.

"Yes you are" he said with a slight sigh at the end.

"Stop lying to me Luka, please you can talk to me" Finn said as he took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders.

"I'm sorry....." I said as I hold his jacket closer to my body.

   He walks closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I blush at his sudden movements but smile as I felt his warmth make its way onto my body.

  He kissed the top of my head right as soon  as the cab pulled up.

"It's here!! Finally" he says In relief.

"Hell yeah!!" I said as I hop in the back with him.

I sat in the middle cause I wanted to sit closer to him. I really want to be close to him right now, because I've had bad experiences in cabs.

    We buckle up and Finn tells him the destination to his house. I rest my head on his shoulder as I feel his hand rest on my upper thigh which made me feel flustered as I bit my lip.....God he's turning me on.

    We sit in the cab silent for about 15 minuets as we pull up to his house.

"That will be $10 please" he said as he looked behind us.

"Here" I said handing him the money.

"Have a goodnight, stay safe" the nice man said as he let us out and drove off.

"Come on, you don't want your mom to catch us at my place do you?" He said smirking

  I smiled then we sped walked to his front door. He unlocked it and we got in I took my shoes off along with him, I then took my jacket off and hung it up on the rack.

"Are you hungry? " Finn asked me

"Yeah...my mom kinda ditched us on the restaurant idea" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah...well do you want to order out or do you want me to cook something? " he asked nicely.

"Let's cook!!" I said in a cheery voice as I threw my body into his arms and huged him as he hugged back.

   We hugged for a good 5 seconds before we made our way over to the kitchen. He opens a closet door that's in the kitchen to pull out 2 aprons that had pastel colours all over them.

"What are you a kid?" I said chuckling

"Ugh offensive! " he said with a scoff then chuckled.

  After he put his on he walked over to my and put it over my head. He then hugged Mr tightly as he tied the bow in the back, I took this moment to get a good wiff of his scent.....he smelt so nice.

He kissed my head then headed to the stack of book in on of the cabinets, cookbooks.

"Wanna make pizza?" He asked

"Sure, in down for anything" I say with a smile.

    I look at him as he reads the cookbook, Damn he has a great body....fuck why am I always out of control around him?? I ask my self as I hold my hands together trying to hid the fact that I'm low key getting an erection.

   He turned around and heads to the fridge to grab the can of dough and sauce, cheese, pepperonis.  

  He puts all the ingredients on the counter. He grabs a pan and sets it on the counter and pre-heats the oven.

   "Let's get cooking!" He said with a big smile.

*Time pass*

  The pizza was now done as Finn pulled it out of the oven. We ended up getting our aprons and faces all dirty with sauce cause we kinda had a food fight.....

   He walked behind me and pulled the bow fully so he didn't undo the strings. He pulled he close to him so my back is facing his chest, his head bent down to my neck as I could feel his breath which turned me on more.

   He then licked my neck as I let out a soft moan which caught his attention. He then bit my neck a little leaving a little mark.

"You taste so good~" he whisperd in my ear as he whined and sounded desperate

   I stood there in shock as his hands wrapped around holding me closer to him as he buried his face into my neck as he embraced my scent.

  He lightly kissed it as he pulled away along with taking the bow out from the back and he took it off over my head along with his and threw them into the basement to be washed.

"I'm gonna cut the pizza, how many pieces do you want?" He asked.

"I'll have 3 please" I said as I sat at the kitchen table.

   After he finished cutting the pizza he grabbed 2 plates and gave us both 3 cause we're Hella hungry.

   He sits across from me at the table as we eat our food. It takes us about 15 minuets to eat it all, but we managed to finish our pieces.  he walks over to me and grabs my plate and puts them in the sink.

"Wanna go upstairs? You can wait in My room I'm gonna shower, you can shower after me if you want" he said as he starred walking the the stairs that lead upstairs.

"Sure I'll have one after you" I say as I follow him behind.

   I sit on his bed as he grabs a towel from the hall and heads into the bathroom. As soon as I hear the shower turn on I slowly drift into a light slumber.....

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter♡