Chapter 14: Sleepover part 3

*LUKAS POV*

       I kissed him softly on the lips as he kissed me back softly to. I feel his leg go between mine as he hugged my body with his. He kisses my neck making me shutter, I feel his leg rub up against my crotch that was now becoming a tent in my pants.

"Finn~" I moan as I bite my lip as he continued to rub his leg in between my legs on my crotch.

"Babe I want you~" Finn moaned as he felt my hand move on his crotch.

"I do to~" I moan as I kiss him deep.

   He kisses me back more deep as he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him access. Our tongues fight for dominance, which he won because he's stronger then me.

   Finn then flips me onto my back against the bed as he broke the kiss gasping for air and I did the same.

"S-should we stop?" He asks me waiting for an answer.

"No" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer and kiss him.

   He smirks then kisses me back as his hands travel from my chest down to my hips. He thrusted his hips into mine making me gasp at the sudden movement.

   I thrust back into his hips asking for more, I couldn't take it I wanted him so badly. I kiss him deeply and he kisses me back rough and deep.

*Finns POV*

    I wanted Luka so badly right now, I can't take this anymore, I'm too horny for him right now. My hands travel down to his waist as I buck my hips wanting to feel more close to him, he did the same.

*Lukas POV*

    We continue to kiss each other as we bucked our hips at each other. Finn could obviously feel my hard member in my pants and I could feel his to.

   He breaks the kiss gasping for air and I do the same. His hand travels from my waist to my crotch, I gasp as I felt him rub the tip through the pants.

"Finn~" I moan slightly as he continued to rub the rip with his thumb.

   He kissed my neck as his have slipped under my underwear and stroked my member making me moan more.

  I buck my hips into his hand as his grip on my member tightened a little. I was about to reach my limit when he stopped as he pulled down my pants fully and he stripped into his underwear.

   I see him bend down as he grabs the tip and licks it making my body shutter with pleasure. He continues to tease me with his tongue until he takes my whole member in his mouth making me grasp hid hair holding his head down.

"Finn~~~~" I moan as I shoot a load of cum into the back of his throat.

   He sucks all the excess cum left on my member as he leaves it with a big pop and licks his lips and smirks at me.  He looked at my face, I was a hot mess, I was sweaty and my face was red and I was breathing heavy.

"Want to go further?" He asks as he crawled over top me as his lips were hovering over my ear.

"Do you want your daddy to pleasure you~" he says very seductively into my ear.

   My face turned red as I feel my member grow more.

"Y-yes~" I moan as I feel his hand stroke my member again.

"do me a favor babe" Finn said

"Suck me till I cum~" he said as he seemed like he really needed a release.

"Yes, daddy~" I say seductively as I smirked at him.

  He lays on his back as I go on top of him and lick the tip through his underwear making him bite his lip.

   I pull down his underwear to reveal his large member. I lick the tip as I feel his member twitch on my tongue.

"Someone's excited" I say as I lick his member more then I take him whole.

"Babe~" he moans as I deep throat his member.

   I continue to Suck him off till he moans my name as he releases a huge load into the back of throat.  I lick the rest of the cum off his member as I swallow what was left in my mouth. I fall to the bed next to him as we both breath heavy.

"Was that fun?" I asked him

"Yes it was amazing, I didn't know you were so good at sucking dick" he said with a chuckle as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. We both slowly drift off into a deep slumber till morning.

Hope yall liked this chapter it was fun to write♡♡