Chapter 21: part 3, Final Chapter

*Lukaes POV*

    He closes the door with his foot and  locks it. He lays me on the bed as my body sunk into the blanket and pillows. He Leaned in close to my ear and whispered.

"Happy valentine's day" as he bit my ear lob making my body shutter.

"Right back at you" I say as I kiss his soft lips, he kisses back.

    He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted him it, we started fighting for dominance but of course he won.

    We continued to make out till I felt a blind fold go over my eyes.

"Why do I have a blind fold on?" I ask

"I wanna have some fun, is that Ok with you?" He asks

"Yeah"  I say as I lay my head back of the pillows.

   He kisses my jaw line going down to my neck then my collar bones nipping at them till he was pleased with how he marked my body.

    I feel him unbutton my shirt and take it off, his lips trailed down from my collar bones to my chest as he licked my nipple while twisting the other one, he bit and twisted them leaving me in a moaning mess.

   I feel his hand travel down to my inner thigh as he slides his hand onto my crotch rubbing the tent in my pants I have formed from his touch.

   I let out a moan as he continued to rub my crotch. I feel him get off the bed for a moment only to feel my hand being tied to one side of the bed along with the other hand.

   I tug at the rope around my wrists starting to have a mini panic attack because I'm not use to bondage. I feel him grab my chin as he kisses my lips softly, then whispers into my ear.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, well it might hurt but you will be hurt in the good way" he says as he bites my ear lob.

    I bite my lip as I feel my pants grow tighter, I then feel him pull down my jeans leaving me in my underwear.

"How cute~" I hear him say as I then felt a figure rub the tip through my underwear.

"Mhg~" I moan out at his sudden touch.

"Someone's liking this" he says with a smirk as he leans down and kisses the tip making me shiver.

    I feel him tug at the band of my underwear as he pulls them all the way down revealing my fully erect member.

   I hear him let out a light chuckle as I hear a switch turn on something.......it was a vibrating sound.

   I gasp as I feel him press a vibrator under the head of my member making me moan and whimper.

    I grasp the ropes around my wrists as he pressed the vibrator all over my member. He pulled it away, I then felt him crawl up to me and kiss me and I kissed back.

"Why do you keep teasing? ....."I say as I let out heavy breaths

"Because your so cute when your being teased" he says as he kisses my nose.

"But-" I try to say something

"No but he says as he wrapped his hand around my member stroking it up and down.

   He continued to tease me until I was on the verge of cumming, he pulled away then he stripped from his clothes and opened his dresser and grabbed a bottle of lube. He put the lube on his figures and slide one in my ass.

"I'm only prepping you so stay calm" he says as he kisses my inner thigh.

   He slides 2 fingers In as I let out a Slight moan from the sudden movement.

   He adds 3 figures. ....then 4, He pulled them out as he thought I was ready.

"Are you ready baby?" He asks as he leaned down for a kiss and I kissed him back.

   He grabbed a condom from his dresser and slid it on.

"Can I have the ropes off? I want to be able to hold you" I say

"Sure, anything for you baby" he says as he takes takes them off.

"Want the blind fold off to?"he asks me

"Sure" I Say as he takes it off.

   He slowly puts the tip in then kisses me softly, I bite him lip as he slides in me more making me clench and moan.

"Relax baby its fine" he says as he places a hand on my cheek.

   I relax as he goes balls deep into me making me moan. He waits about a minute before he starts moving.

   He speeds up faster and faster by the seconds making me a moaning mess. He continues to pound into my ass making my back arch as I was coming close.

    I could tell he was close to because he was grunting and moaning my name. We both came at the same time as I cam onto my chest and he came on my tummy after he pulled out.

   He fell beside me on the bed.

"I.....love you....so much" he said in between breaths.

"I love you more...." I say as I kiss him he kisses me back with just as much passion.

    I laid my head on his chest when I see him get up from the bed still naked and grab something out of the dresser and went on one knee.

    He pulls out a red box and opens it.......

"Will you marry me?"

     I shot up from the bed and My eyes start watering as tears fell down my flustered cheeks.

"Of course I will!!!" I say as I jump into his arms crying as I  Kiss him and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back.

A/U

    Hope yall really liked this chapter, comment down if you guys want a sequel. ♡♡♡