Chapter 7: My Ex

^That's a picture of Lukas Ex Cruz^

*Lukas POV*

After Finn left I let out a sigh as I knew I wouldn't be able to get that close to him all week cause he's always busy.

I headed upstairs and fell on the bed face first embracing the smell of his scent left on my bed from earlier.

I soon drifted into sleep.....

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

My alarm clock went off as I slowly rolled out of bed and hit the ground as I usually do.....

I get up off the ground and slam my hand on the alarm clock for it to stop beeping. I headed to the bathroom and looked at my self.....I was a mess. I had really bad bed head and my breath stunk due to lack of toothpaste. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I then hoped in the shower and took a long 15 minuet shower before getting out. I ran to my room with just a towel around my waist. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinny leans and a green shirt that says "I'll go home" on it. (Shane Dawson reference)

After I got dressed I grabbed my wallet and student ID and headed downstairs knowing that
Mark was picking me up to go to school early today. I grav my leather jacket and put it on just as I hear the door bell ring.

I walk over to the door and open it to reveal a wild Mike.

"Hello there mike" my mother said as she basically pushed me out of the way to give him a bear hug.

My mother and Mike have always been close they talk to each other about literally everything.

I put a hand on my mom's shoulder and tell her I have to leave. She turns around and gives me a hug goodbye.

"Don't get into any trouble" my mom said as she watched us both leave out the door.

We get into the car and I go to the passenger side and Mike goes to the drivers side. I buckle up and intently grab the aux cord and start playing "Do I wanna know" by the Arctic monkeys.

Mark gets in and gives me that look of really -dude. I chuckle at his actions as I start to jam out to the music.

    We drive to school and as soon as we pull up into the school parking lot I look out the window to find a brown haired boy standing next to the car beside us......it was Cruz my ex.

   I sat in the car not wanting to get out, cause of my ex. We broke up because I started dating him when he wasn't popular, he was like me, always being picked on and being called gay.  That all changed when he became the star football player, met a girl and cheated on me. So I decided to man up and break up with him, but he never apologized for what he has done to me.

   Mark started at Me for about 5 seconds.

"Hey dude you coming?" Mark asked me as he patted my shoulder.

"Yeah I'll be out in 5 minuets, just head into the school I'll be right with you soon" I say as I continued to look through the tinted windows or Marks car.

"Ok" mark said as he shrugged and left.

  I sat in the car for about 5 more minuets until I decided to get out. Cruz was still standing there leaning against his car smoking a cigarette.

   I slowly opened the door and got out trying not to make eye contact with him. But as you could tell he noticed my appearance and laughed.

"Hey little F-A-G-G-O-T " Cruz said with a devilish look on his face.

I stared at the ground and stood in my tracks as I felt my whole life flash before my eyes. I heard him walk closer to me, the girls had already left while laughing.

  I felt the hairs on my neck stand as I felt his breath near my ear.

"Meet me in the bathroom next break" he said as he nibbled on my ear.

   My eyes started watering as I stood in shock. Cruz then shoved me out of the way so he could walk away but before he left he said one last thing.

"Don't think you can escape this time cause you know what the  consequences are of you do" he said as he walked away.

   As soon as he started walking away the tears finally fell. I leaned against Marks car and slid to the ground on my ass as I started crying for about 3 Minuets.

   I then got up wiping the tears away and walked to my next class.

Authors note☆

Hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm really excited to write the next one!!

Add my snap chat @paingatheduck