Chapter 9:Wet Dream

Warning some r18 things☆

*Lukas  pov*

   I slowly open my eyes as I see bright lights. I turn my head to the side to see a busy structure,  everything was blurry....

"Luka?......" a voice said

   My vision slowly regained as I looked to the person sitting there. It was Mike.....

"Oh my god Luk what happened? !?!?" Mike said as he rushed to my side

   He grabbed my hand and I grabbed his hand back. He brushed his hand over my face as a strand tear falls down his face.

"What happened?" Mike asked 

"I-i don't remember. ..." I said as my eyes started watering from the pain.

"Well, give it time maybe you will remember" Mike said

"Yeah....." I said as I lowered my head in shame as I remembered what happened

"Well now that your awake and moving, how about I take you home for the day?" Mike asked while he gave me a sad smile.

  I nodded my head and sat Up from the nurses bed and got my stuff together. I brushed a hand through my hair as Mike helped helped me sit up and we walked out the nurses office.

    We were walking down the hallway as I saw Cruz.....I shot him a death glare but I knew I shouldn't have done that cause he shot one back which I already knew what might happen next.

   We walk to the office and get a pass for both of us then we walk out of the school to Mikes cause and got in as he drove me home.

   As we were driving I kept staring outside the window as Mike played some of our favorite songs. I sighed as we pulled up to my house as I thought....'how am I going to tell my mom?' I ask my self as I look back at Mike.

"Do you want me to walk you in?" Mike asked with a smile.

"No its fine, You need to get back to school anyways" I said as I opened the car door.

"Ok,  well Stay safe, get some rest, and eat your veggies" Mike said as he giggled at the last part.

   I chuckle back, but it was a fake chuckle I just didn't feel like a joyful person right now, all I wanted to do was sink in my bed and cry my self to sleep.

   I smiled as Mike and waved him good bye as I closed the door and walked into my house.

   Mike drove off as I placed my school bag on the ground and headed to the kitchen to grab an ice pack for my nose.

"Honey? Is that you?" Mt mother calls from her room down the hall.

"Yeah..." I said as I closed the freezer.

   My mother walked into the kitchen but my back was facing her so she couldn't see my face.

"Honey, why are you home so early? Are you not feeling well?"she asked

  I turn around and look at her as she gasped and she placed a hand on my cheek.

"Who did this to you?" She said in a pissed tone

"I don't know.....I don't remember" I said as I felt my eyes water.

"Well as soon as I find out I'm going to beat the shuit out of them" she said as I could see she was about to lose her cool.

"Mom it's fine...." I tried saying

"Fine?!?! Honey it's not fine, look at your beautiful face......it's brushed and bleeding...." she said as her eyebrows frowned and tears streamed down her face.

   I look at her in shock cause normally she would never cry over something like this.

"Mom don't cry.." I say as I embrace her into a hug.

  She hugged me back as I kissed the top of her head cause I'm a little taller then her.

  After about 30 seconds of us standing there as she silently sobbed into my chest she let go of me.

"well you better get some rest...try to take a shower to wash the blood off of your body.." she said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

  I smiled then kissed her forehead.

"Will do mom" I said as I headed upstairs.

   As soon as I shut my bedroom door I slid down the door as I landed onto my butt while I placed my head in my arms and started silently crying.

   I continued crying until I felt my phone buzz. I took my phone out of my pocket and read who it was from as I could barely read the name due to the tears in my eyes.

Mike:How you holding up?

  I sighed as I wiped away the tears then started to reply.

Luka:I'm doing fine Just about to take a nap then gonna shower.

Mike:ok well text me when ur done from your nap.

Luka: will do

   I turn my phone off then head over to my bed as I take my shirt off and throw it onto the ground along with my pants as I crawl into bed as I slowly drifted into sleep.

Lukas Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was walking down the halls of school when all of a sudden a hand grabbed mine and was pulled into the empty music room. Mr. Wolf hard?  I questioned myself as I looked at him as he locked the classroom door.

  He walked towards Me then placed a hand on my chest as his hand slowly ran from my chest down to my hips. He pulled he forward so that our bodies were touching. He looked me in the eyes then leaned into my ear and said softly.

"I love you Luka"

  As he said those words my face became heated and my pants became tighter around my crotch. He leaned in for a kiss and I leaned in to, he kissed me softly but then he started kissing me a little more deep. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly excepted.

  We were soon fighting over dominance with our tongues and of course he won. He then bit my lip which turned me on even more, I let out a small moan as I felt him buck his hips at my crotch as he bit and sucked my neck.

"Mhm Finn......" I managed to moan

  He looked up at me from my neck and smirked. His hand then traveled down to my crotch as he gripped it and unbuttoned my pants as he slid his hand under them into my boxers.

  He grabbed my now hardened member as he stroked it then pressed his thumb on my slit making me squirm in pleasure.

   I started becoming weak to my knees. I was soon picked up by my under thighs and placed on the desk knocking off some papers and pencils. I continued to stroke me as I became more wet, he kept playing with the tip which was very sensitive for me.

"F-finn!!" I moaned as he made me cum into his hand as he licked his fingers.

End of dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up as I shot up from my pillows. I lifted the covers as I looked at my boxers only to reveal a now hard member and pre-cum covering my underwear. I fell back onto the pillows and slapped my face lightly.

"Now I gotta deal with this...." I mumble as I slide my hand under my Underwear.....

Authors note☆
Hope yall liked this hot chapter ;)