NOTE

All rights reserved©

contains lots of spelling and grammar mistakes aand typos . English isn't my mother tongue.:'(

unedited

⚠  CLICHE ( i tried okay😭)

I don't own any of these media that i have used in this book.

Don't copy any of the ideas or characters for the sake of your dignity and go against the ethics and law.  We all are creative and unique so why copying when you are already creative yourself?

Thank you all for giving this book a try. Hope you'll enjoy ;)

P.S: kinda read the story again and the older version of me doesn't like some parts of the plot.(more like humiliated )so going through some major edits chapter wise. Also adding to that last part about copycats. Just noticed that some books have popped up with quite similar concepts (almost the same lol) but weirdly i don't feel mad or anything like other writers.First of all i started writing this for fun and i look up to make my work an original. If people want to adapt a concept of someone else then it means... idk it means lots of things lol.

But as a favor for all of us when you land on similar kind of stories next time ,kindly first look in to the starting date. Then you'd be able to find the original version :)