chapter 14

Iris Penelope Williams POV

I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Huh?"
"Anyways I'm Andre. It's a pleasure to meet you señorita" he smiled at me showing the dimple in his right cheek.

"Oh yeah..I'm Iris.. It's a pleasure to meet you too." I blurted out.

"Creo que....you're Mr. Jackson's date aren't you?"

Spanish...

"Yes...but how do you know?"

"Who could not notice the most beautiful woman at the ball?"
Okay...now i know that he knows how to make a girl flattered....

"Oh."i said shyly.

"Andre... I have to find Mr. Jackson. Would you help me"

"Sí linda" "not a problem at all"

***

I was wondering whether to tell him today's incidents or not. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Well We are here...." He said in an impatient way. I just nodded and stepped down the car without thinking.

"Ouch......"

Eventually I found my self hugging the floor.
I heard a chuckle from back. It's not my fault the the dress was designed to sweep the floor it self. So i huffed.

"So what? Are you going stay there and keep chuckling like a maniac?"

"No just... I remembered our first encounter. You should have looked at your face. You are quite feisty,aren't you?" He said showing his so familiar I'm-so-amused smile.

"Feisty my ass" i mumbled.

"Hey let me help you.."he said finally. Then he slowly bent down to take me into his hands.

"Hhey hey...you don't have lift me up. Last time i checked i wasn't a dumbbell you know?just help me to get on my feet"

"Bad it's too late now." He said brushing his breath over my neck and took me in bridal style.

"No.. okay"i said panicked. Put me down. "I mean i weigh 42 kgs. You really can't do this to me." I whined.

With his long strides, we entered to his pent house.

Finally....

But instead of letting me go, he pinned me to the wall. There's Something really wrong tonight. I bit my lip as my back hit the wall.

Did i do something wrong....

His eyes looked darkened for some reason.

He's soo pretty.... I couldn't help admiring his features with this close intimacy.

"I have waited enough...way enough that I'm already starting to loose my self. And i can't control my self anymore. Please...please don't runaway from me after this ..."he said pleadingly in a second and in the next second there he was, taking my lips into his and savoring it's every corner. The kiss was rough yet it was sweet enough to make me melt into his hands.

This can't be happening...

But my brain shut down as my body took control over it.

He took my lower lip with his teeth and sucked. But i wasn't thinking straight. Can i really kiss him. Jolts of sparks made me shiver under his touch. Then he deepened the kiss while cupping my junk. I gasped slightly opening my mouth.I felt his smirk in between the kiss as he slid his tongue into me.

At first he felt amazing, he tasted like vanilla and my head started to spin intoxicated by his perfume.

"Mmmnnn" i moaned into his mouth. What am i doing exactly?

"Fuck...baby you sound so sexy." He said kissing the corner of my lips. He looked at my eyes and again continued his sweet torturing. The hardness i felt on my hips wasn't a good news after all.

No..you can't really let this happen.. What would happen next? He'll use you and then throw you away....one side of my brain,the rational side some how gained the control.

May be he loves you..... Look at the way he kiss you, he makes you feel better,he'll take care of you..just let him in.... My so-into-fantasy subconscious mind said.

I was physically trapped under his touch and now my brain was rebelling against the possibilities.
My legs felt weak and i was holding into his arms.

In between the lines of pure Ecstasy and doubt i finally found my voice,

"Nno!" I said weakly.
And causing me shrink in misery he suddenly pulled away, with his eyes widened.

"I didn't really mean it" was the last thing i wanted to hear from him.

Tell me you really meant it..

But i was too scared to see the result,knowing it might break me apart; so i ran down to my room weakly, avoiding his intense gaze.