chapter 6

"K..kenneth p..please"
I moaned in to his mouth again.

"Yes baby.." He was grinding  between my parted legs setting fire into my already burning core.

"Pleaseee" i didn't know for what i was begging him after all. But i wasn't thinking straight exactly.

I bit my lip to hold my moans back.

He had already left me with my under wears and now he was giving me butterfly kisses from my shaking hips to those sensitve inner thighs.

Then he licked my navel.

"Mmmnnnn" a loud moan skipped out making my body shiver with too much of pleasure.

"Ppleasse"

"Please what baby" he said in a husky voice.

"Pleaseee" i hissed and moaned again as i felt his hardness poking my inner thigh.

Then he started kissing my burning core which was only covered with a small black panty.  

"Baby you are so wet, so... wet for me" he licked my panty making me grind my hips out of my control.

"Pleassee... Kenneth please make loveeee to me" i was already crying begging him to take me.

He came back to my lips to taste me. Then he licked my tears away and hushed me.

"Shhhh baby are you sure that you want me to do this?" The Typical question popped in which every guy asks before the deed.

"Yessss"

He gave me a concerned nod and brought his tip near my entrance.

The sensation made my toes curl and my hips arch up.

I left a loud moan out.

"Mmhnnnn"

A/n
Okayy... Writing this was a little bit awkward.. And reading it again was...urhh nevermind. So i thought to leave a note.

I don't know.. This is my very first attempt to write something  just like this. ( i don't even know why i wrote this)

Anyway as a reader i always believed that literature is what you find, what you feel inside your self when reading a book. And suddenly the world started to go ga ga about fifty shades.i read the book. It was.. good.. Well .. But i didn't see it as.. Literature. The one i felt.. The one which told about life.. (Not just sexual life). So i don't want to lead my story there. okay let's say it directly... I'm kind of trying to express iris's strong attraction towards Kenneth but again i'm not comfortable with writing about their sexual life. Because... I want to wright about emotions( that's the hardest part) rather than physical activities.

Anyway readers can you can you guys feel our main protagonists?
Like.. Deeply?
I don't know .. i just wonder