chapter 11

She was trying to focus on something in the crowd. Her one and only pray tonight.

"If i can't get you tonight then she won't too" she muttered.

Her frown slowly turned upwards as she saw the handsome man who was drifting away towards the balcony.

"Perfect" she smiled.

She planed the way she should approach him. Smooth and sexy. She couldn't wait to lay her hands over his toned body just like the way she used to do. She knew he had few girls after her but who cares, she used to have plenty of other guys even at the time when they were dating.

So she slowly took her steps towards the balcony.

But something in the air made her stop.

There he was, resting his chin on another woman's shoulder. Hugging her from back. They were facing back, watching the sky line.

She could feel rage inside her. She was the queen. The only one. Until now she had achieved every thing that she wanted from good or bad. And she wanted that man. She had wanted him always. His body, his fortune, his status, his fame. But now she could clearly see that she's having a competition. But again she remembered; that she was the queen.

She could see the objects in front of her slightly move; so she hid behind the curtains.

She observed the girl from distance. She was always taught that it's better to know her enemies before the war. So she watched them with small eyes.

The girl turned towards the door. The moonlight exposed her delicate features.

"P...Penny?"

She mused. But it came out more like hissing for being the poisonous creature she always had been.

____________________________________

Another competitor? Who is 'she'? O.o
Anyway the book needs some dreadful editing. I mean.. the characters are babbling too much and thinking way too much
So i dunno...

But let's figure it out shall we?
P.s.
Is it way too much to ask
Comment and vote,
Or vote and comment?
I mean ...i need some motivation to keep dealing with Iris and Kenneth.
Keep reading lovelies, i promise that it won't kill you😦😘

Love you to the Pluto and back.

T.