chapter 16

"Oh." She blurted oust but the pain in her eyes were evident. She wailed it behind her pupils and blinked once or twice.

Fuck..what did i do?

........Made a very bad move i guess....

"Iris no....that's not what i meant. I mean.... I don't know, I'm kind of frustrated " i know that i sounded like a dolphin trying to impress the audience but once a word is out it's hard to erase that from one's memory.

"It's..it's okay. Now I understand." Pain was struggling to escape from her grip but she acted the other way. What can i say? So i kept silent.

No you don't... And you never will Iris... The girl who hunts me every night in my dreams making me feel things i never felt. The one who drives me insane every morning just standing barefoot in my kitchen. Someday Iris you're going to ruin me but i don't care. But how can i keep my hands off you when all i want to do is running them to discover the wonders of your body? This is not sexual frustration that I'm feeling.
Last night, if i didn't kiss you I'm not sure what would have happen to me. Because of you..I'm turning into a control freak...i need to breath you, i need to hug you so tight and i have been started to dream about the things i could do to you, things we could do together... But i know that you are insecure, that you've been alone so i won't rush...but slowly I'll make you mine Iris.. You are mine...you become mine in the Evey first day that i laid my eyes on you... Is this love that I'm feeling...?

The room was silent. But our hearts spoke loud. She was hurt..because of me and i was burning inside my own chaos. There were so many things i wanted to whisper to her ear making her blush, I've wasted whole night dreaming of her and the things i could have told her. Who would have known that the big emperor might loose his confidence in front of a woman. Iris what did you do to me? I only stole a kiss from you and is it justifiable to steal my heart in return?