chapter 12

The moon looked beautiful; so calm and serene.

I smiled quietly.

"Hey" my breath welcomed my favorite intoxicating gent's perfume.

Presence of a familiar touch cradled me.I smiled again.

"A penny for your thoughts" he said.

Hesitating a bit, i put my small hands on his large ones. He drew a deep breath in.

Doesn't he like it when i touch him? Doesn't he feel sparks? Suddenly i felt nervous about my actions.

He's only being kind to you. Don't drown your self .

I gulped before removing my hands slowly.

"Don't." He demanded tightening his grip around my belly.

"Hmnn?"
"Don't remove your hands love" he kissed the sensitive skin behind my ear.
I felt shivers down my spine.

Love. he called me love...

So i closed my eyes, to feel the moment and forget everything. Forget myself, forget the past, forget the future, forget the distance between us.

"I want to stay forever like this... with you .. Iris, what did you do to me?" He asked in a husky voice.

"What did i do?" I whispered.

He slowly took my hand into his,looking right through my eyes,deep into my soul. He looked through me and for the first time in my life, i didn't feel insecure about exposing my insecurities, my doubts, my soul.

My hands looked so small compared to his large ones. I could feel how they drew circles around my back, how comforting they felt. He planted my hand on his beating heart.

"This is what you do to me..."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You make my heart race, and skip beats at the same time"
"And I'll never be the same again" his eyes were full of emotions.
Sadness, loneliness, need,doubt, fear, frustration, lust,love...love?

His eyes were filled with love..

Love for me..

My heart stopped. Sudden flow of fear ran through me. Everything was happening too fast. The way he touch, his confessions, his breath... Is it love or is it lust? My heart couldn't catch the pace as i felt weak. But his arms kept me steady, drawing circles behind my back.

"Baby.. just say something"

"I...I need to pee" i blurted out.

Seriously Iris? Way to go... There's this guy confessing how you make his heart beat fast and you...? Now he might think that all the time you were planing a way to escape from him to release yourself. errr...

He looked blank for a second but then a soft smile appeared in his face.

"You always amuse me kitten. Always..."
"Do you want me to come with you..?"he coughed.
"I mean... to the ladies' washroom?" He was blushing. The big, bad CEO was blushing.

"No!"
"I can go alone. thanks" i said awkwardly. so i found my steps towards the rest room leaving him behind.

The long corridors looked abandoned without anyone. I could hear my own heart beat.

My heart was beating fast replaying his words again and again.

I took another turn. The heels were killing me. But then suddenly i was pinned against the wall.

I gasped watching my attacker's smirk. And then my eyes got wide seeing the familiar evil eyes.

A/N

Heyy🙈
Added a song. One of my favourites.. (It's kind of creepy that's why..)
Vote,comment and share..❤

Love you to the moon and back