chapter 10

Back down in the ladies wash room two ladies kept talking to each others.

"Lola, does my hair look okay?"

"Baby, you look sexy as fuck" Lola said in a fake tiny voice without wasting a glance from her own glory.

"Hmnn i know that i look sexy." Her friend told her. She already know that she looked sexy enough still she wanted to make it sure. After having a plastic surgery on her hips, she felt satisfied with her figure better than ever. But anybody could notice that she was an artificial bimbo without having a second glance.

"Tonight we are going to get lucky" Lola said in an exited voice.

"Yes we are.." The friend continued.

"Did you see Ken? I can't wait to see him" she chirped making her breasts pop out from the dress.

"OMG...girl..yes...that hot piece of hunk" Lola said in a dreamy voice.

"Well then I'm definitely going to have a dance with my future husband." Her friend smirked.

It was true that the bachelor had few affairs in past and her relationship with him was well known among people but again it wasn't a secret that he didn't take relationships too serious.

"Well then,...think i forgot to tell this before." Lola continued hiding her smirk.

"Seems like Kenneth is already having a date tonight, he came with a girl that i have never seen
before and trust me,all the guys were drooling over her." Lola said in a bored tone but deep inside Lola knew her friend's weakness,
Which was none other than jealousy.

"We all know that Kenneth doesn't take those things seriously, aren't we? She must be some sort of a whore for sure" it was evident that she was trying hard.

"That's what i was trying to tell you too" Lola said 'same with you' in other words while fixing her hair.

"I'm going to find Kenneth"

"May be I'll be going to his place tonight. Don't wait for me" She said trying to wipe ashes from her burned dignity.

"Well then,good luck baby" she said to the moving figure at the exit.

"You're definitely gonna need it" Lola muttered under her breath while smirking at the mirror.