chapter 3

Kenneth's POV

Amusement.

that's what i'm feeling right now. Of course i don't regret kissing her but i thought we both had the same moment back then?

I couldn't focus on anything rather than the sensation of my lips on hers.Although I've been there and done that the kiss made me feel like a teenager again.

i could not understand what actually went wrong for her to make such an exit.Many strangers kiss and find it enjoyable.was I that bad or offensive?

 I shouldn't have kissed her without permission but she looked tempting with those big pretty eyes...

Hey true that i  had my fair share of women but at least  i was never  a jerk  to them.

I poured some wine.i wish if i could taste those lips instead.

Why can't i get this woman out of my head? I entered the room and looked at the surrounding.

It's where she was sleeping few hours ago. I slowly climbed the bed and snuggled in to the pillow.It still had the faint smell of hers

 A faint but still intoxicating scent of vanilla entered through my nostrils. Probably some kind of shampoo that women use nowadays but i didn't care. It brought a trail of inappropriate images of me savoring her .

I drew a deep breath in feeling the hardness underneath me. 

Never in my life i got turned on just thinking about a girl. May be i should get to know more about her. I'm going to find a way to get to know her, at least to find a way to get her out of my head. I should not let this woman ruin my sanity.

Iris Williams....

 I smirked at my own thoughts before dialing Dan's number.

"Hello, it's Kenneth speaking. I need to know details about a girl called Iris Williams... Get them before tomorrow noon."

It's going to be a long night...

Iris  Williams POV

I touched my swollen lips.

I could feel the same nervousness in my belly every time i thought about the kiss.

Gosh..i could have slapped him.

true that the kiss....it felt... Amazing.wish we were drunk so i could have blame it on the alcohol.
I mentality slapped my own self for craving more.Probably it did not mean anything special for him. May be he's used to kiss random girls a lot and he already said that he didn't mean it.

Not that he loved it or anything...

I sighed.

Anyway in the end of the day I'm still  at the square one. Jobless .

But did i regret him kissing me?

I didn't want to think about it. But i knew one thing for sure,

i wanted more.... Wanted to feel the sensation all over again. But there's no way that we'll be crossing our paths again.

i touched my lips and smiled sheepishly. And fell into a slumber.