chapter 17

Guess what?
UPDATE! ! !
yayayayayayyy
P.s O.o is it too much to ask for vote and comment ?

____________________________________

After vacuuming the floor, i finally gave a satisfied look to myself. I've been working extra hard today. I had to to keep my self busy; busy enough to forget yesterday incidents.

The door bell rang.

Visitors.... Suddenly why?

Once i opened the door i found myself staring into a feminine figure.

"Hello bitch" she turned around showing her wicked smirk.

"H..hailey?"

"That's my name. Now move. I can't stand here forever" she pushed me away as she entered inside.

"What do you want?" I couldn't help myself asking.
"What's important here is that I always take what i want" Hailey patted my left cheek as she looked round.

I bit inside of my cheeks.

Does Kenneth know her? What's she doing here? May be she's trying to find a way to kick me out of here...what did i do to make them hate me this much..?

With those thoughts, i walked towards the kitchen leaving her.

Once i enterd the room again, Hailey was no where to be seen.
I looked around the room.
Was someone panting?

I moved further until I reached Kenneth's office room.

I didn't expect to see Kenneth there but that was what happened.

And who was sitting in his lap was non other than Hailey..

He was holding her tightly with an expression i couldn't name. It wasn't hard to notice that they were sharing something steamy and hot.

something cracked, deep inside of my heart. I slowly moved away from the door.

Last night he was kissing me like it meant something to him and... Today he's claiming someone else's lips... I'm pretty sure that they had past... Or may be a present too.

I  didn't know what hurt most.. the kiss or the person who's being kissed. I tried to gulp the lump of sobs down my throat.

"Iris..no"

I got stoned where i stayed.
Kenneth suddenly pushed Hailey down and charged towards the door.

"Iris.. Look.. It's not what you thought that happened..just let me explain okay."

"Explain what ken?.. You mean.. I thought that she's just a maid.. Do you owe explanation to maids even? Baby... everyone knows that we are so into each others..Anyway that kiss was kind of hot baby... Wanna go further like we used to do?"

That gave enough explanation about what they had shared. I felt being.. Used. My heart felt crumpled and rejected.

I moved away from his shadow.

"Iris.. No ... Please listen.."

"It's.. Okay sir...it's not like i saw anything... Who am i to judge anyways?"

You asked me to call you Kenneth.. But you already proved that I'm just another maid ..

Hailey was enjoying the fog of uneasiness in the air. That was typically her.

"Baby.. So don't forget about next week okay.. Andre's cruise is a heaven.. And we'll need some extra maids. Bring her too. We can make her mop the deck and all" and then she kissed his cheek and left giving me a wicked smile.

What i didn't realise was why Kenneth looked so pissed all the time.