Chapter 1 : Prologue

It's a beautiful night at the pokémon world where our hero is camping outside and resting peacefully under the star.

Ash : What a beautiful night, isn't it, guys ?

Clemont : Sure

Serena : Yes, it is.

Bonnie : Absolutely.

Ash : *Stomach rumbling*

Bonnie : Really, Ash ?

Everyone : *Laughs*

Meanwhile, not too far where they are, Pikachu and Sylveon were resting between some trees.

Pikachu : Aren't you a little tired about what happened with our love, Sylveon ?

Sylveon : Sure. Kyle was helping us a lot, a lot of rivals were against us, and more that I can't remember.

Pikachu : But I'm glad it's all over, right sweetie ? *Hugs Sylveon*

Sylveon : Yes, sweetie. *Kissed Pikachu's cheek*

But they didn't noticed someone else was watching them, it was the rest of the Kalos Team's Pokemon.

Braixen : 😄 awwee....

Sylveon : 0///0 H-Huh?! Braxien?! What ?! How ?! Why ?!

Braixen : Oh Sylveon, both of you are a really cute couple. I can't handle it for not seeing you two.

Pikachu : ^///^ E-Ehehe.....

Pancham : I actually agree with Braxien, both of you just can't stop being seen by the others, right ?

Braixen : That's right.

Pikachu and Sylveon : ^////^

Greninja : I just hope Bunnelby and those bad pokèmon aren't here right now.

Leafeon : You right, bunnies these days.

Pikachu : But they have been defeated by Kyle and his pokémon, and Bunnelby is still stuck in the illusion.

Greninja : You right.

Ash : HEY GUYS !! DINNER IS READY !!

Sylveon : Finally, I'm hungry.

Pikachu : Me too.

They all went to the picnic table and got their best seat. The trainers and the pokèmon are eating some poképuffs.

Chespin : *Eating his poképuffs slowly*

Pancham : Hm ? Chespin ?

Chespin : Huh?! Yes Pancham ?

Pancham : What's with you ? You are usually eating your poképuffs so fast, and always try to steal someone else's poképuffs.

Braixen : Oh yeah, why are you acting really strange ?

Chespin : Mmm... I'm fine. I'm just thinking about someone.

Pancham : Thinking about who ?

Chespin : I don't know, the only thing I know is she's a shiny kinda pokemon.

Pancham : I don't think you should be in a relationship anymore, remember what Pachirisu did to you before ?

Chespin : No..... this one is different.

Pancham : I hope so.

-
-

Time skip 45 minutes.