Chapter 47: Speed O' Bubble

In the Pokemon World, Sasuke was waiting in the waiting room for his turn in the tournament while Ash's group was helping on healing both Shiro and Rai.

Sasuke: Are they going to be alright?

Serena: Yeah, luckily their wounds are not serious.

Sasuke: Good, I just don't want them to suffer the pain for too long.

Bonnie: Still, that fight was crazily intense! It gave us chills!

Clemont: You have to be careful next time, Sasuke. It will be a very problem for you and your Pokemon.

Sasuke: ...I understand.

Announcer: The next tournament is about to start! Trainers! Take your places!

Serena: That's you, Sasuke! Go out there and win!

Sasuke: Alright.

Sasuke went off to the battle stage while the audience are cheering loudly.

Announcer: On the right side! Is the wandering trainer from another world! Sasuke Uchiha!

Sasuke: Hmm... (I have to think carefully if I don't want to fall to losing)

Announcer: And on the left side! Is the Kanto gym leader that is also the new leaf of the gym leader history! Gary Oak!

He could see on the left side of the arena, he could see Gary coming in with a really arrogant style that made the whole audience cheers for him.

Sasuke: (This kid has some big head alright...)

Gary: So, you are my opponent? I'll have you know, my skill is unbeatable. Check these out!

Gary bring out a small case from his pants and shows him all of his 10 gym badges.

Gary: These gym badges shows my superiority on pokemon battle experiences!

Sasuke: (10? But I though...)

Gary: So without further ado! Let's battle!

Sasuke: *Sigh* (He is oddly familiar to someone I know...) Alright! I'm counting on you two! Chairo! Mizu!

Both Chairo and Mizu came out their pokeballs as Gary observe his pokemon carefully.

Gary: You brought out a Chespin and a Glaceon... Alright! Go forth! Scizor! Arcanine!

Gary brought his pokemon out of their pokeballs, but his choice of pokemon made Sasuke flinched a bit.

Sasuke: So... you go for the type advantages?

Gary: Absolutely! And I'll make sure none of your pokemon's move will be able to outsmart mine!

Sasuke: I see (He seems to want to turn the table around really quick, so I better watch where I'm going and strike at the right time)

Suddenly Sasuke's mind were linked with Chairo and Mizu who seems to be a bit scared by their enemy.

Chairo: (Wh-What should we do, Master? They seem very tough)

Mizu: (Yeah, let alone they have type advantages against us)

Sasuke: (If we want to get out of this mess, we have two options: We use what we have learned so far to counter that advantage, or we trick them to attack themselves)