Chapter 43: Flavorous Cornering

In the Pokemon World, Sasuke was feeding his pokemon some rice balls while waiting for their turn in the preliminaries tournament.

Chairo: Mmm... Ms. Penelope's recipe is the best!

Aoi: Yeah! I never get bored by the taste at all!

Sasuke: You should be thanking her next time you meet up with her.

Kiro: True, she deserve a thank.

After they finished their food, the announcer calls out the next trainer to the battle stage for the tournament which is actually Sasuke's turn next.

Sasuke: Our turn now, let's go.

Sasuke put his pokemon back into his pokeball before he walks out towards the battle stage.

Announcer: On our left side! The trainer that manage give us a good showdown in his first time in the World Tournament! Sasuke Uchiha!

Sasuke walks into the battle stage while all the audience cheers loudly for him.

Sasuke: *Sigh* These audience... are very annoying...

Announcer: And on the right side! The trainer that is part of the Triple Trouble that was also the former gym leaders in Striation City! Cilan!

Sasuke can see across the battle stage is his opponent, Cilan. When he enters the stage, the audience starts cheering even louder than before.

Sasuke: So, you are Cilan, correct?

Cilan: *Bows his head* Why yes I am, good sir. I am a grass type specialist and also a former gym leader. I am hoping a good battle from you, good sir.

Sasuke: Grass type specialist, you say? (That would explain his hair, at some point)

Cilan: Well, let us begin! Go, Pansage!

Sasuke: Let's do this, Shiro!

Both trainers bring out their pokemon out of their pokeball before everyone starts cheering on them.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In the Shinobi World, Ash was reading some of the questions that was written on the paper test. He could see his surroundings are very quiet and intense.