Chapter 33 : Death is Destined

In the Pokèmon World, Sasuke got thrown at a tree by Mecha Sasuke. The throw made him coughing bloods.

Sasuke: *Coughs*

Mecha Sasuke: Get up, Sasuke Uchiha. *Walks towards him*

Sasuke: No... I can't lose yet...

Sasuke slowly got up on his feet and he activates his mangekyo sharingan and rinne-sharingan, he then teleports behind Mecha Sasuke and kicks it away.

Sasuke: Not yet!!

Mecha Sasuke hits a rock and both collapsed to the ground, but Mecha Sasuke manage to got up on it's feet.

Mecha Sasuke: Is that all you got? Sasuke Uchiha?

Sasuke: You're one big talk, but I'm not done yet. Not until I get back to everyone.

Meanwhile deep in the forest, Leafeon was running through the forest while looking around.

Leafeon: I can feel it... Sasuke's in trouble!

Leafeon keeps running before she can see a big explosion a little far from her.

Leafeon: That must be him!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the Shinobi World, Lee's team was still searching for the hidden seals around the Hidden Cloud Village.

Denki: Where could it be?

Denki hops on one of the boulders in the village, he look around before he found a seal inside a hole.

Denki: Found it! *Activates his earphone* I found one of the seal!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Iwabe: Nice job Denki! I'm looking for mine as well.

Iwabe jumps into a river before looking around on the water, then he found one of the seal under a bridge on top of the river.

Iwabe: I've found mine!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Metal: Alright then! I think I'm close to mine as well.

Metal arrived at the Hidden Clouds' training ground, he look around and saw another seal behind one of the target board.

Metal: Papa, I found another seal!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lee: Great job, Metal! I think I found the last remaining seal.

Lee jumps on the Raikage's mansion on top of a steep rock and found the seal behind it's roof.

Lee: Sai, I found the last seal!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sai: Alright then, I'll give a signal then the four of you pull the seals at the same time.

Lee's team: Yeah!

Sai: And... Now!!

Sai and Lee's team pulls all the sealing papers at the same time before he jumps away and Sylveon rushes towards the boulder and prepares her ribbon to punch.