Chapter 25 : Pain Inside The Ghost

In the pokémon world, Kiro got sorrounded by Raichus and in front of him is a thunder stone.

Kiro : Why did I brought here ?

Raichu : Dear little Pikachu, I brought you here to join us as one of the Raichus.

Kiro : What ? But I...

All of the Raichus started to shout "One of us" at Kiro that made him kinda scared.

Kiro : F-Fine.

Just when he was going to touch the thunder stone, Sasuke run towards him and kicked him away.

Kiro : HUAAAAAA !!! *Cring*

Sasuke : That idiot, I've told him not to evolve and not going away from me.

Just when he was going to see who brought Kiro, all of the Raichus dissappeared.

Sasuke : Huh ?! I thought I saw someone here, oh well, I need to grab Kiro anyway.

Then Sasuke starts running towards wherever Kiro was kicked to.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the shinobi world, Ash was summoned into the Hokage Room to recieve a mission.

Ash : Alright, more mission.

Naruto: Yeah, but this time Pikachu and Sylveon can't come with you.

Ash : What ? Why ?!

Naruto : I'm going to put you with another team so that you can know each other.

Just then, another team came inside the Hokage Room.

Ash : Oh, hey there. I'm Ash.

??? : Yo.

Naruto : Ash, this is Shikadai, Inojin, and Chouchou.

Inojin : Nice to meet you.

Chouchou : *Eating her chips* Huoy.

Ash : So this is the team that I need to teamed up with ?

Naruto : Yeah, and the mission is that the four of you to save some of the hostages that been imprisoned at the Tiran Village.

Shikadai : Hm ? That tiny village with a lot of haunted myth in there ?

Naruto : Exactly.

Ash : H-Haunted ?!

Chouchou : And they said there are many ghosts flying around that village especially in this kinda day.

Ash : G-Ghosts ?!

Inojin : You okay Ash ? You look scared.

Ash : Scared ? hahahaha... ridicoulos, I'm not scared even for...

Chouchou : You want some ? *Put her bag of chips at Ash's back*

Ash : HUUAAA !! *Climb on Inojin*

Inojin : I... I can see that you are afraid !!

Naruto : *Sigh* Calm down okay ?

Ash : *Let go of Inojin* Sorry.

Naruto : Look, you don't need to look around that village, just find the hostages and bring them to the Hidden Leaf Hospital.