Chapter 59: Struggles in Sadness

In the Shinobi World, Pikachu slowly wakes up from his slumber on the hospital bed, he looked around and notice it was just him and Sylveon in the room.

Pikachu: ... Sylveon...

When he slowly sat up on his bed, he looked at his girlfriend still sleeping on the hospital bed besides his.

Pikachu ... You're a fool, Pikachu... How could you have lost against him...?

He looked down while clenching his own paws out of anger towards himself, but he didn't notice her slowly waking up from her sleep.

Pikachu: ... It's... It's my entire fault that I lost...

Sylveon: You lost?

His eyes widen in shock before he saw her staring at him with a shocked look on her face, he then looked down and started crying.

Pikachu: *Cries* I-I'm sorry... I couldn't keep my promise...

Sylveon: Huh? What are you talking about?

Pikachu: I promised you that I will win... but I lost in my first match in the Finals... I'm very weak...

Sylveon starts smiling when she heard what Pikachu said before she got off her hospital bed and then got up on his before she starts cuddling him from behind.

Sylveon: Oh my silly Pikachu~ I said to do your best, not to win. Naruto said that it doesn't matter if we win as long as we give our best. I can tell you already did your best so you've already fulfill your promise.

Pikachu: *Blushes* Sylveon... Th-Thank you...

The two of them starts nuzzling each other until someone came into the Medic Room where they are in, it was Sai who came in while bringing some Bento lunches.

Sai: Oh? You two finally woke up.

Pikachu: *Blushes madly* S-Sai-sensei!! Th-This is not what it looks like!!

Sai: Well I'm just glad you two finally awake, I just got back from buying you two some Bento lunches.

Sylveon: Ummm.... Sai-sensei? Have you seen Ash anywhere?

Sai: Ash? He's out there in the Finals Arena facing his Eighth Match against Boruto.

Pikachu: Eighth?! Could it be that—

Sai: Correct, he made it all the way to the top and he is fighting for both of you.

-

-

Meanwhile, Ash and Boruto were pushing each other while their hands are cloaked with lightning sparks.

Boruto: You're very persistent, aren't you, Ash?!

Ash: I can say the same to you, Boruto! And I'll be borrowing this!

Boruto: Huh?

Ash starts making some hand signs with the help of Boruto's hand before he head butts him away.

Boruto: Ouch!

Ash: (Ouch... I just remember he wears a headband and I don't...) Wind Style: Wind Wall!!

A big gust of wind blows out of Ash's palms and it's headed towards Boruto who is making some hand signs to prepare his jutsu.

Boruto: (I'm borrowing your jutsu, old man) Earth Style: Mud Wall!