Chapter 52: Art of Massive Strength

In the Pokemon World right a week later, Sasuke was waiting in the waiting room for the annual ceremony to opens the main final of the Pokemon World Tournament.

Leafeon: Feeling nervous?

Sasuke: ...Not really, but it's boring just waiting for the ceremony to start. But I wonder, what makes you and Pikachu so special then the rest of his friends?

Leafeon: Huh? Well you see...

Leafeon starts explaining everything that happened before Sasuke came around.

Sasuke: I see, so he decides to have you both at the same time, but it was impossible for you two to have offspring

Leafeon: Exactly... It's very sad...

Sasuke: Hmm... Wait! I think I still have that thing with me.

Sasuke reaches his pocket and looked around before he found what it seems to be a whistle that shapes like a Jirachi.

Leafeon: Huh? What's that thing?

Sasuke: Well...

-

-

Jirachi: If you ever feel like need to make a wish come true, blow that whistle! I'll be sure to come and find you!

Sasuke: Jirachi, I can't accept something so important

Jirachi: Don't worry! I always know when to choose the right wish or not, and I will be happy to help out in any way!

-

-

Sasuke: That's what she told me. But I don't really need it because my time in this world is short, so I want to give this to you.

Leafeon: Really? For me?

Announcer: The annual ceremony is about to start! Finalists, take your places!

Sasuke: Yeah, take care of it.

Sasuke tied the whistle on a rope and he puts it on Leafeon like a necklace before he then walked out of the waiting room to the Finals Arena.

Leafeon: Sasuke... *Cries* Thank you...

All the finalist of the Pokemon World Tournament gathered on the Finals Stage that was bigger than the battle stage greeted by loud cheering from the audience and some confetti.

Sasuke: This is some ceremony... unlike at the finals of the chunin exam.

The finalist was standing side by side but a bit distant from each other, they all looked up at the announcer who is about to say his speech.

Announcer: Finalists! Congratulation on reaching the final of the Pokemon Tournament! A lot of tournaments have been held in this very building on the land of Unova! I can say my sincere thanks for participating in this tournament!

All the audiences start clapping for all the finalists followed by some whistling.

Announcer: We all have come so far to reach this final destination and now the very best trainer will be decided right here right now!! May the best trainer win!!

The audiences cheers even loudly followed by some confetti and some sparkly lights.

Sasuke: (Heh, I guess this world really does like something colorful)