Chapter 28: The Will of Cats

In the Pokemon World, Sasuke was in front of an announcement board in the middle of the forest with Chairo on his shoulder. Looking at a poster that was promoting "Alolan High School"

Sasuke: I never realized Pokemon can go to school.

Chairo: Yeah, I though they learn on their own in the wild.

Sasuke: Maybe it's something we never notice until now.

Chairo: Father?

Sasuke: Hm?

Chairo: Is it okay if can go to school too? I mean, if you don't mind.

Sasuke: I won't mind, but after we finished the world match and end this all forever.

Chairo: Then me and everyone else can go to school?

Sasuke: Yeah, after that, the 6 of you can choose your own path.

Chairo: Thanks, Father.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the Shinobi World, Ash's team was at in the Hokage Room, hearing what Naruto will say to them.

Naruto: Alright, thank you for coming here Ash. I got a mission for you three.

Ash: That's great, but where's Sai-Sensei?

Naruto: Sai? Oh, he's at the Anbu Black Ops, controlling everything.

Pikachu: Pika Pi Pikachu (No wonder he was in a hurry)

Naruto: Anyway, I'm teamming you up with someone from another village.

Sylveon: Sylveon? Sylvie? (Really? Who?)

The three saw a dark greyish cat with a blue tip hair with a headband around his neck appeared on Naruto's desk behind some tiny smokes.

Ash: Oh wow!

Naruto: Ash, Pikachu, Sylveon? I want you to meet Marshmallow.

Marshmallow: It's a pleasure to meet you, Ash-nya.

Ash: *Giggles* They way of his talking is sweet.

Marshmallow: I'm not sweet-nya!!

Ash: *Pets Marshmallow's head* Aww come on, you don't need to...

But suddenly Marshmallow bites Ash's hand while he patted his that made him scream loudly.

Ash: GRYYAAAHH!!

In panic, Pikachu and Sylveon quickly pull Ash and Marshmallow away from each other.

Ash: *Blew his ached hand* Ouch ouch...

Marshmallow: That's what you get for mocking me-nya!!

Naruto: Okay settle down, let me get straight with the mission.

Sylveon: Sylveon. (Carry on.)

Naruto: So, Marshmallow told me that there were some thieves steal their Matatabis away from their village.

Ash: Matatabi?

Marshmallow: Silvervine to be exact, it's like something we cats love to use and made it into some sort of oil-nya.

Naruto: And their stock got stolen by some thieves who is actually a cat ninjas just like Marshmallow.

Marshmallow: But they aren't from my village-nya.