Chapter 31: Two Rescue Mission

In the Shinobi World, Naruto gathered up the remaining Ash's team with Denki's team in the Hokage Room to give them a mission

Naruto: Thank you all for coming today, I got a mission for you all.

Denki: What is this mission about, Lord Seventh?

Naruto: Okay, first up is Pikachu, one of Ash's team member got taken by one of Orochimaru's experiment rat.

Sai: We recieve he was last saw near the Hidden Cloud Village, we can find them there.

Naruto: And also, the Eight-Tailed Jinchuriki, Octopops has gone missing.

Iwabe : The Eight Tails Jinchuriki, Killer Bee ?!

Naruto: Yes, I can guess this case got something to do with what happened to Pikachu.

Metal: This is interesting.

Naruto: And last, we got a report that the experiment rat is stealing a really dangerous experiment that has too many risk that can kill us all.

Ash: ....

Denki: So this mission is basically...

Naruto: Exactly, this is a rescue mission. You all need to rescue Pikachu and Octopops and take back the experiment. Understand?

All: Understand!

Naruto: Alright, and for Denki's team, Udon isn't in his well condition so he'll be replaced by someone else.

Metal: Someone else? Who could that be?

Suddenly someone burst into the door, it was Rock Lee while carrying his backpack with him.

Lee: Let the spirit of youth be with us!

Metal: Papa!

Naruto: *Groans* Yeah, Udon will be replaced by Lee. Although he did begged me...

Iwabe: Talk about bad timing...

Naruto: Alright, everyone understand the mission, right? So move out!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the Pokémon World, Sasuke lands down in the middle of a forest while panting heavily.

(Akami: Sasuke?! Are you alright?!)

Sasuke: My chakra...

(Akami: Huh?!)

(Seyaki: He's running out of chakra, he needs some time before he can be fully healed)

(Akami: What about the others?!)

Sasuke: We need to... rely on them... they'll find me soon... I just know it...

-
-
-
-
-

Meanwhile at the area where Chairo and Shiro is, the two shook themselve out of their pokéballs then looks around.

Shiro: Wh-Where are we?!

Chairo: I guess we're back in the forest again, but Father and the others aren't here anywhere!

Shiro: What should we do now?!

Chairo: I guess we need to find him somehiw, we have to try locating his chakra.