Chapter 22 : Tomorrow, Is Where I'll Give It All Out

In the shinobi world, Ash and Naruto was at the training field to finish the last session of the rasengan technique.

Naruto : Alright, this last training will be difficult.

Ash : Alright, I'm listening.

Naruto pull out a regular balloon and blow it in, then gave it to Ash.

Ash : What's this for ?

Naruto : This is the last session of training.

Ash : After all I went throught, the last training was only to pop this air balloon ?

Naruto : Nope, this one is different. You must combine what you've learn before with this balloon, without popping it.

Ash : Without popping it ? That sounds hard.

Ash tries to combine what he have learn before but the results is the balloon popped.

Ash tries again and again but the balloon keep popped.

Ash : Naruto, why do I have to do this ? I've tried rotate my chakra and power it up, shouldn't that be enough to make a rasengan ?

Naruto : No, let me show you what I meant about all of the training session that you've been throught.

Naruto walked in front a tree and summons a undone rasengan in his hand.

Naruto : In the last session, you've learn to rotate your chakra.

Naruto put the rasengan at the tree but it only leaving a ordinary rotating scratch at the tree.

Ash : Wow.

Naruto : And you've learn to power up your chakra inside the rotation.

He tries to power up the rotation but the results is the rasengan blows in a flash.

Ash : Huh ?! What happened ?

Naruto : Well that's the reason for your last training session.

Ash : Huh ?

Naruto : You must keep the rotation in shape so that your chakra can't flew away. It's like you're making a barrier for the rasengan so it's keep shaped like a sphere.

Naruto summons a well shaped sphere rasengan on his hand and Ash realize there were a chakra that cover around it like it keeps it in shape.

Ash : So the chakra around the rasengan...

Naruto : Yes, it's the one that keep the rasengan in shape. And you will get this.

Naruto put the rasengan on the same tree and the results the rasengan blew the tree away.

Ash : Wow, that is so cool !!

Naruto : So you maintain balance so that the chakra won't flew away.

Ash : Wait, let me try.

Ash made a rasengan on his own without the chakra around it that made the rasengan blows.

Ash : Oh dang it.

Naruto : Try and make the chakra around it like I do.

Ash : Let me try it.

Ash tries to make the chakra around the rasengan so it's stays in shape, but the chakra doesn't stay in well shaped and the rasengan blows away again.