Chapter 53: Brutal on Drawing

In the Shinobi World, Ash and Sarada were panting out of tiredness because of how many shurikens the launch towards each other and a lot scatters around the arena.

Sarada: Who knew... you could launch so many shurikens as I am...

Ash: Well I wouldn't expect less... from an Uchiha to be good at shuriken throwing...

Sarada: Don't get to soft on me, because you might miss something.

Sarada suddenly pulled what seems to be a string that suddenly pulled one of the shuriken towards Ash.

Ash: (This sound... shuriken?!)

Sarada: Got you!

Pikachu: Ash! Look out!

Just when the shuriken was about to hit Ash's back, something very hard and solid protect a specific spot from inside his jacket that stopped the shuriken from stabbing him.

Sarada: Huh? (Why doesn't he look hurt?)

Ash: ... *Sigh in relieve* Thank Arceus I still have that with me.

The whole audience was confused before they saw Ash pulled out something from the back of his jacket, it was handling of a katana with only a half of the blade attached on it, it seems like half of the sword was broken.

Mitsuki: Oh? That broken katana must've protected him from the shuriken.

Boruto: Well... this is unexpected.

-

-

The five great leaders who are watching this looked amused as well by the outcome.

Kurotsuchi: Haha! Now that's some coverage right there!

Darui: Yeah, is it you who taught that, Naruto?

Naruto: Honestly? I never knew, but I did remember he had sword training. I never knew he would break it.

-

-

Sarada: Well you are full of surprise, so I wonder if I can add more into the spice.

Sarada then kicks the ground below her to make a big chunk of boulder then she punch it towards Ash.

Sarada: Try taking that!

Ash: Huh? Waaah!!! It's coming!!

Suddenly some lightning power from his jacket wraps around his hand before he then then punch the boulder with the lightning punch that shatters it to pieces.

Ash: Well, that was pretty close.

Sarada: So you're a lightning style user huh? Well I guess we're matched for this battle!

Some sparks of lightning appeared on Sarada's fist before she dash towards Ash to launch the punch towards him.

Sylveon: Watch out, Ash!!

Ash: Oh no!

Ash also wraps his fist with lightning before their attacks starts clashing, but the lightning was too much it blew them away from each other.

Sarada: Akh! Not yet!

Sarada bring out what seems to be the demon wind shuriken, she then wraps it with lightning chakra before throwing it towards Ash.