Chapter 35: From End to Start

In the Pokémon World, Sasuke turn back into his human self and fell on his knees while panting heavily.

Sasuke: I've... used too many... chakra...

He look Leafeon who was already wounded because of Mecha Sasuke's attack, he couldn't stop seeing her bleeding chest.

Sasuke: Leafeon...

Sasuke walks towards Leafeon's dead body and picked her up on his arms.

Sasuke: I-I'm sorry... that it come to this...

He didn't notice tears are flowing out of his eyes, dripping on her wound while he was bitting his lower lip.

Sasuke: (Why... why would she even protect me?)

He just walks into the forest to find a way to Serena's house, luckliy he already know the forest after a lot wandering.

Sasuke: What should I do? What should I say to Serena and the others about this?

Suddenly a red floating flame appeared in front of Sasuke, it made him startled before backing away a bit.

Sasuke: Wh-What the? Is this someone's jutsu?

The tiny flames keeps appearing, leading somewhere he never knew.

Sasuke: I guess these flames are helping me... I got no choice.

He then starts following the tiny flames that leads him somwhere deep inside the forest.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the Shinobi World, the team brought Pikachu into the Hidden Cloud Hospital to patch his wound before they can take him away.

Denki: I... couldn't believe we can't take the mask in one piece or even taking Pikachu back alive.

Iwabe: *Smacks Denki* Shut up Denki! Atleast we got him, that's not important anymore.

Denki: O-Ouch... r-right!

Metal: But why would Lord Seventh came all the way just to save us? Did something happened?

Lee: I don't know, but I can guess it's some kinda Father's instinct.

Metal: Father's instinct?

Sai: Yeah, I guess Naruto has that in him when it comes to Ash.

Denki: Wow.

Meanwhile Naruto, Ash, and Sylveon was looking at Pikachu's dead body lying on the hospital bed and he was covered in white blankets.

Ash: Pikachu... just why?

Sylveon: It's my fault...

Ash: Huh?

Sylveon: I gave him the killing punch that went through his mask, I... killed him in one hit.

Naruto: Sylveon, it's not your fault. It's the mask that turn him into something he shouldn't, so don't think it's your fault.

Sylveon: But still....

Naruto: I need to report the Raikage about this problem, you coming with me, Ash.