Chapter 46: Never Surrender

In the Shinobi World, two days have been passed, Ash and his teammates finally arrived at the tower just in time before the time runs out.

Ash: We... have arrived!!

Pikachu and Sylveon: Hoooray!!!

???: Well, I thought you never show up. I guess I was wrong.

Ash looked at who was talking to him, it was Boruto who was being followed by his fellow teammates. Seems like they arrived sooner than Ash's team.

Ash: Hehe, we'll do whatever it takes to get back home. We will never give up.

Boruto: That's good to hear! Now we just need to wait for time to run out then we can go to the next part of the exam.

Ash: That's good enough to hear.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In the Pokemon World, two days have passed, Sasuke went off into the forest to pick up his pokemon back from their training.

Sasuke: I hope she teaches them well.

He then arrived at the area and saw his students were doing a battle training with both Zoroark and Zorua.

Zoroark: Give your best shot!

Zorua: Yeah! Meema and I will not take easy on you all!!

He saw one by one his students were using some new moves to battle against the duo like shadow sneak, foul play, shadow ball, shadow claw, and night slash.

Sasuke: I never expected her to teach you those moves. I'm impressed.

Sasuke went in and interrupts the fight by clearing his throat to get everyone's attention to him.

Sasuke: Sorry if I interrupted the fight.

Sasuke's Pokemon: Master!!

His pokemon went up to him and hugged him, he smiles at them before he return them back to their respective pokeball.