Chapter 20 : Wind, Water, and Sand

In the pokémon world, Sasuke and Mianna is on top of a tree to observe from the top.

Mianna : You think that Queen Froakie is around here somewhere ?

Sasuke : Hopefully. *Activate his Sharingan and Rinnegan*

Mianna : Wow, what happened to your eyes ? Your eyes were normal back then.

Sasuke : I think this transformasion still let me use my sharingan and rinnegan.

Mianna : Yeah, but you look much more scraier, even with that left eye of yours.

Sasuke : My rinnegan ? Yeah.

He sense a light blue aura came out of a hill not really far away.

Sasuke : I think it's coming from that hill over there.

Mianna : Okay, let's go !!

Sasuke : Yeah !!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the shinobi world, Ash was at the training field trains his skill to popped the water balloon.

Ash : Okay, I've already popped some, now let's see if this works.

Ash grab the water ballon and try to spin his chakra inside of it. Suddenly the water balloon shakes too much until it popped.

Ash : Alright, I need to find Konohamaru-Sensei.

Ash grab some of the water balloons, and leave to find Konohamaru.
-
-
-
-
Meanwhile Sylveon was at the Memorial Stone with Sakura to test her ability.

Sakura : Okay, you've got a lot stronger. Now, do you ready to test your power ?

Sylveon : Sylveon Sylveon !! (Yes Ma'am !!)

Sakura picked a giant rock out of the ground and throw it towards Sylveon.

Sakura : Now Sylveon !!

Sylveon : Sylveeeeooon !! (Shanarooo !!)

Sylveon punched the rock with her feeler and the rock destroyed into tiny pieces.

Sylveon : Sylveon Syl !! (I did it !!)

Sakura : Wow, you learn within a short time. I'm really proud of you.

Sylveon : Sylveon Sylvie Sylveon (Thank you Sakura)

??? : Mama !!

The two of them saw Sakura's daughter, Sarada jumped in front of them.

Sakura : Sarada ? What's wrong ?

Sarada : Lord Kazekage has come the village, and Lord Seventh wanted you to make some finest dish for him.

Sakura : I see. Okay, I still got time, so let's go.

Sylveon : Sylveon Sylvie ? (Who's Kazekage ?)

Sakura : Hmm, oh the Kazekage is the leader of the Land of Wind. He is well known as "Gaara of the Sand"

Sylveon : Sylvie... Sylveon ? (Gaara... of the Sand ?)

Sakuea : Yeah, and he called like that because he controls sands to fight.