2

-SANS POV-

I teleported to waterfall. At least I thought so...

I opened my eyes only to see grillby wiping the tables down, he didn't even see me. My face instantly turned blue. I was about to teleport out, but then he stopped me.

"Don't... leave... sans..." he said as he stopped wiping the tables.

"But your closed grillbz, I can't stay after hours ya know." I tried to stay calm and not freak out.

"You... always... stay... after... hours... so... what... makes... this... time... any... different..." he says walking closer.

"Um, well, ya know, paps always needs his bedtime stories. So, um, I'll be on my way-" This time he held my hand to stop me from walking out the door.

My face heated up, "sans... are... you... ok? I'm... worried... about... you," I look at him and began to cry.

Grillby let go of my hand as I ran out the door all the way home. I didn't bother to teleport. I was so mixed with emotions, I didn't know what to do. I ran upstairs, and my slippers left white snow marks in the carpet.

Papyrus walks out of his room,"OH SANS WELCOME HOME-" he sees me crying, and he went back in his room, "I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BROTHER."

Why did I gnikcuf do that. I kept crying. Hours seemed pass by and I walked out of my room. I wasn't tired even, though it was 1am. I opened papyrus' door to see him sleeping next to a book. I walk in, pull up a chair, pick up the book, and begin to read it.

*tem skip*

"So the fluffy bunny fell asleep with sweet dreams ahead." I read aloud.

"THANKS FOR COMING BACK AND READING THE BOOK TO ME SANS." I almost feel out of the chair. "OH I'M SORRY I STARTLED YOU."

"No, no it's fine honestly I was just a bit shocked." I sighed, "I may as well tell you what happened since I've been ignoring you all day. (A/N I'm saving myself time because I'm at school). So that's what happened."

"WOW SANS I DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD THAT IN YOU," he sounded happy.

"Uhh, thanks bro?" I didn't know what to say, "well, I don't think I'm going to Grillby's of awhile. Heh. Night bro."

I put the book and chair away, and I walked out of the room. I was about to walk into my room, but then there was a knock at the door. I went downstairs to the front door. My hand was on the cold golden doorknob, when I stopped and thought about looking through the window first to see who it might be. I opened the curtains only to see grillby. I thought about going back upstairs to sleep, but then I noticed something different. His head was a deep shade of blue, and I swear I saw a tear fall down his face. I felt bad, what do I do?

(A/N let's try something new)

A. Open the door and greet grillby

B. Go back to bed and leave grillby outside

A/N DONE I'm so tired. I had a lot of homework yesterday so I couldn't update at that point in time. Sorry. Well then comment A or B and I will write a chapter based off the votes. Also tell me if you like the voting idea and I might consider continuing it. Well, see you in the next chapter.