16

A/N me and @meowkid1000 started the genocide run, and we felt so off XD

P.s. I can't beat undyne (the undying), anyone got tips?

-Sans POV-

"God timmad, why does this happen to me?"

I walk back to grillby's. It looked like he was closed, so I walked right in.

"Not many customers huh," I said walking over to grillby.

"No not at all. I feel as if it's only you now."

"They'll all be gone soon enough." I looked at the floor a bit upset.

Grillby puts his hand on my chin, and lifts my head up,"hey don't be sad." he pulled his face towards mine.

"Heh heh heh," I rubbed the back of my head and blushed.

He blushed as well, making the moment a tad bit awkward, "what now?" he asked finally.

"What do you think, cause honestly I would just sit on the couch at home."

"Um," he took a few seconds to think, "we didn't really get to finish what we started before."

"F-finish what?" I think I knew what he was talking about.

"You know, by the door," he smirked.

"O-ok, heh," my face was covered in blue.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I-I don't care."

"How about... your place?"

"S-sure that works, if you want spaghetti for dinner."

We walked out of the bar and went to my place. I opened the door, pap was making his pasta, and the TV was glitching. Papyrus saw me and grillby in confusion.

"SANS WHAT IS GRILLBY DOING HERE?"

"Uh, he's here for the night because..."

"Because... the... bar... needs... a... few... repairs...?"

"ALRIGHT THAT MAKES SENSE, BUT I DON'T HAVE A PASSENGER'S SEAT IN MY CAR BED, SO YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SLEEP WITH SANS."

"Fine... with... me..."

"Hey bro."

"YES SANS?"

"What did the car say to the other car?"

"PLEASE DON'T START THIS BROTHER"

"He said nothing, because he was to exhausted."

"SANS NOOOOOO!"

"Wow these puns are driving me crazy."

I winked, Grillby laughed, and papyrus threw his fit, like it was a normal day, but it wasn't. Grillby got pulled into my mess, chara has blackmail, and undyne is dead, nothing was normal in this timeline anymore. I wouldn't even be surprised if asgore did a backflip.

"Alright another job well done, shall we?" I bowed directing him to the stairs.

"We... shall..."

We walked up stairs and I swear I heard papyrus whisper, "THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER."

I sat on my bed and took off my jacket, and Grillby sits next to me, "so sans, can I tell you something?"

"Sure go for it."

"A little while back I saw you behind the bar counter with your head down, your hood up, and you wouldn't talk to me, but you weren't really there were you."

I thought for a moment then said, "I had a dream that may or may not be related to the vision you had before. So it goes like this, we were at the judgement hall fighting cause we have to (soon), and you eventually end up dying. I never want to see that really happen, but I think that's why you saw a vision. Anyway it doesn't make sense, so whatever."

I laid down on the bed, grillby looked at me, "sans?"

"Ya?"

"Why don't you open your mouth?"

"Uh, I don't know, do you want me to?"

"I mean I don't care if you do."

I opened my mouth, then yawned, "dang it's been awhile since I opened my mouth to talk."

"..." he blushed.

"I can tell you wanna know something else. Come on tell me."

"So d-do you have a tongue?"

"Why don't you come over here and find out."

The room was warm, I used my magic to let my tongue out of my mouth, and he leaned in closer. The room was silent, as our faces slowly move toward each other

...

"SANS!" Papyrus burst threw the door, my mouth snapped shut, and we both look at papyrus. (heh heh heh, imma not making dis a lemon)

"H-heh, ya bro?"

"DINNER WILL BE READY SOON, SO I WANT YOU DOWNSTAIRS. DON'T MAKE ME COME UP HERE WITH FOOD AGAIN."

"I'll... make... sure... he... goes... downstairs..."

"THANK YOU GRILLBY. ALSO WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING?"

"W-we were, uh, t-talking."

"ALRIGHTY YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES, THAT'S HOW LONG THE SPAGHETTI, MADE BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL TAKE TO FINISH COOKING."

He left the room, "this will probably be the last time he gets to cook his pasta, so we might as well make him happy and eat it."

"One more question."

"Your going to kill me with your questions grillbz. Go on then."

"How do you eat?"

"That's a secret." I winked.

"Well we should head downstairs, it's good to be early."

"But I don't want to."

"Come on sans," he gets up, and rolls up his sleeves.

"What are you going to do?" I look at him carefully.

"You'll see."

He places one of his arms behind my neck and the other one beneath my legs. He lifts me up, and my face turns blue. He carries me out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Papyrus, once again, looks at us in confusion.

"What...? It... was... the... only... way... I... could... get... him... down... here..."

I put my hood on and continue blushing, as papyrus hands out the plates of spaghetti. I took one bite and instantly regretted it. It tasted like metal and sand paper, like normal.

"SO?"

"It's good bro." I gave him a thumbs up.

"It... tastes... good..." Grillby was turning a bit green

-tem skip brought to you by pain and suffering-

"Thanks for dinner bro."

"YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT MORE"

"No... thank... you... I... had... a... big... lunch..."

"I had no lunch."

"Poor... you... but... you... did... have... a... lot... of... ketchup..."

Welp I feel like going upstairs, but I also feel like hanging out papyrus. Either way I'm with grillby.

A. Hang out 

B. Go upstairs

A/N mmmmmmmmmmm im tired AND I STILL HAVE TO KILL UNDYNE ;/ well hope ya enjoyed da chapter cause its around 1010 words *thumbs up* bai