7

-PAPYRUS' POV-

I was going to surprise Sans in the woods, but then he started talking to A HUMAN? I couldn't really hear what they were saying but something familiar stuck out, "Alrighty ,then see you soon COMEDIAN!" I know I've heard it from somewhere. Come on, think Papyrus, think! Sans put his hood up and walked further back on the path and I followed, staying in the woods. To my surprise there was a gigantic purple door. Sans sat down, back against the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

He banged on the door twice. It echoed wildly as the sound bounced off the trees.

"whOS tHerE?" A shaky voice replied.

"Broken pencil," Sans said, I think he was crying.

"BroKEn PEnciL WhO?" The shaky voice got softer.

"Never mind it's pointless...- OH GOD TORI I'M SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!" Sans was weeping, what's going on?

I leaned in closer to hear better, but then fell. Sans saw me, and he instantly teleported away.

STUPID!!!!

-SANS POV-

Papy was putting his nose (if he had one) places it shouldn't be. Though I'm glad he's alright. But why was he there?

"Grillby, help a pal out would ya?" I walked up to the bar table.

"What's...going.... on... Sans...?" He turned around, and got a bottle of ketchup.

"Well first, a demon possessing a child made a deal with me, second, one of my closest friends died, and now papy is spying on me. I HAVE NO GNIKCUF CLUE WHATS GOING ON! Oh, uh... sorry about that Grillbz," he was the one, and only guy I could talk to without being questioned or judged.

"It's... alright... Sans...," he said, he seemed upset about something.

"Hey, what's shaking with you? You seem kinda out of it today," I drank some ketchup, but almost ended up spitting it out when Grillby spoke.

"Sans... is... Chara... your... friend?" He was speaking like he was afraid of something.

My eyes grew dark, my head faced down, "why would that ever be a question? She would kill me over and over with no mercy in sight!" I continued," I watched everyone die over and over like a bad dream I can't escape," I looked up at him, I can feel my eyes watering.

"I-I'm... sorry... Sans... I... shouldn't... have... said... anything...," he wipes away the tears that were slowly making their way down my face.

"What made you bring it up though?" My face felt warm as his hand slowly slipped away.

"Well... she... came... in... and... asked... if... you... have... made... it... here... yet... or... if... you... were... lazy... like... last... reset... whatever... that... means...," He said wiping down the counters.

"Well I should head out. I'll see you soon Grillby," I start walking away.

"Sans... come... here... for... one... more... moment...," he looked up and said.

I walked over to him, he leaned over the counter, and kissed me on my cheek (bone). My face instantly turned blue, and I covered my face and walked out the door. Where should I go now?

A. Head home

B. Find Papy

C. Train with Undyne and work on his attacks

D. Visit Toriel or just the door

A/N I'M STILL ALIVE PEEPS NO WORRIES. well that's ONE more chapter out of the way, time to slave away on the next one. *sigh* it's hard to do when i'm tired