26

sorry for being dead for so long...... I'm planning to finish this book hopefully in this chapter, alright enough talking from me we have to go comfort frisk. 

-Sans' POV- 

"Don't worry about it right now, everything is alright. Let's have fun today, promise me?"

"Sure." They pull off a smile and walk around to other monsters to chat.

I talk to Grillby until the announcer says its time for the contests. The contests are like carnival games and food eating competitions. I didn't really care for the contests so I watched all the other monsters play around and have fun.

"Come on sans, let's have some fun!" Grillby grabs my arm and drags me through the crowd to a small booth.

"Wait why this booth why not the more popular ones." he looks over at me.

"Cause then they would be harder to beat because you would need to work harder to win." Grillby looks towards to monster running the booth, "We'd like to take a stab at this."

"that's 7G for the two of you." Grillby hands him 7G then the monster hands him 10 rings, 5 for him and 5 for me. 

You might have guessed it already but this is one of the rigged bottle ring games. I didn't really care so I use my power to carefully lower the rings onto the bottles. 

"Sans! That's not the whole point!"

"But I won, didn't I?" Grillby sighs.

"Ya, I guess so..." 

"Here's your prize." The monster hands me a large stuffed animal.

"Here grillbz you take it." He smiles.

"Thanks." He kisses my cheek.

"ALRIGHT UNDERGROUND THE CONTEST AND FESTIVAL GAMES ARE GOING TO BE CLOSING SOON SO GET YOUR GIFTS READY BECAUSE THAT'S OUT NEXT EVENT!!!" Me and Grillby walk back over to the center.

"Hey I've gotta do something really quick, I'll be back in a few minutes." Grillby nods and I run off into the distance.

I walk around trying to find the monster doing the announcements, there, "Hey you got a moment?...."

-time skip-

"Hey, I'm back!" I walk over to Grillby, "Sorry to make you wait."

"what did you do?" 

"Oh, nothing." 

"ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE GIFT EVENT IS STARTING BUT BEFORE WE LET EVERY ONE GO LET ME POINT OUT AN AMAZING COUPLE..." 

The announcer points to me and Grillby. This is it, nows my chance. All eyes are on us.

"Grillby I've known you for a while now and let me just say you really LIT up my life. I never really gave back to you after everything you've done for me, so now I'll give back with this." I pull out a box from my pocket and bend down on one knee, "Grillby, will you continue to be the love of my life and marry me?"

Grillby covers his mouth in surprise, everyone cheers, "OH MY- YES, OF COURSE, WHY WOULDN'T I!"

Grillby picks me up off my feet and spins me around, he held me close and kissed me.

(A/N my armpit is itchy :/ also sorry this chapter i going really fast)

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS NOW THE GIFTING EVENT CAN BEGIN AND THIS BOOK CAN FINALLY COME TO AN END!!! I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED!!!!! ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY!!!!"