25

A/N two things i have to say one I have a new turtle called T3P0 (named after C3P0 for you non star wars people) too many turtles. And second it was a tie between A and B so I did something a little different...

-Sans POV-

"Mettaton and Papy ain't a good mix in my book... OH TIHS THE FESTIVAL!!!!!" I hurry up and put on my clothes, a jacket and a tee shirt.

I quickly step down the stairs and was about to head out the door but papyrus stopped me in my tracks. I look at him and sigh.

"You wanna tell me something..." He crossed his arms and nodded.

"I'M GOING TO ASK METTATON TO THE FESTIVAL AND YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT THAT-"

"Sure whatever but don't go complaining to me if he breaks your heart." I push past papyrus and exit the house only to find metta walking closer, I turn and continue walking.

"SANS!!!" I just ignore him and keep walking, "SANS!!!" he caught up to me I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"What do you want," I grunted and awaited my answer.

"I just wanted you to know that in not on alphys side-"

"Ok thanks for telling me. I've gotta go." I didn't trust him one bit no matter what he said.

I walk over to the center of town and look at all the decorations. Wow it was really stunning. I walk into grillby's.

"We're... closed... until... 2..."

"Too bad, I'm going to order a grillby extra hot just like I like 'em" he opened the door and face palmed as he walked out of the back.

"Here's your order sir, would you like a side of 'cut the bull'?"

"I'll take that to go." I leaned over and give him a peck on the cheek, "good morning. Shall we go?"

"We shall."

We walked out the bar and found a place to sit before stage 1 started. I was looking around listening to conversations, but I found someone I haven't talked to in quite awhile.

"I'll be right back," I teleported away and to my new destination. "Hey don't you know to greet an old pal? Turn around and give me a hug."

"Sans!!!" They gave me one big hug, "Ok. Ok. I need to know, how's your relationship right now?"

I give a thumbs up, "right now I'm technically on a date but it's gonna end at 2 cause he has to work."

"AWW you two are sssssooooooooooo cute together. Say how often is this festival, I haven't see it in other resets."

"Well It's only once every 20 years, someone has been marking a calendar everyday and even on a reset the calendar stays the same for some odd reason. But this is the second one I've been too."

"Wow that's strange, It's just like your memory it stays the same after each reset... well nevermind that now, stage 1 is about to happen, say can I join you?"

"Sure the more the merrier!"

Me and the kid walk over to grillby, but while I was walking there I saw Papy with mettaton. I only glanced over I didn't stare too long.

"LADIES... GENTLEMEN... BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES WELCOME TO THE 36TH ANNUAL FESTIVAL!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING US TODAY FOR THE THREE STAGES OF THE UNDERGROUND!!!! STAGE ONE WILL BE GREETINGS, STAGE TWO WILL BE THE CONTESTS AND STAGE THREE THE GIFTS. AFTERWARDS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO PARTY OR YOU CAN JUST GO HOME, BUT WE HOPE YOU STAY AND ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE IN SNOWDIN!!!!" The monster stopped talking and everyone cheered.

Everyone began to chat and greet other monsters who have come from waterfall or hotland, even the king came down to enjoy a cup of tea or two at chat with others. It wasn't too roomy, but the air was filled with joy and happiness. I feel like something or someone was missing.

"So kiddo how's it been?" they looked a bit distant.

"Oh, huh, I'm doing fine. It's been the same as most resets." They look over at all the other monsters, "you know sometimes I wonder how, how is it that I'm the one in control, I could change anyone of these lives in an instant. With a quick snap of my fingers. I just don't get it. Why me? Why am I the chosen one..." they begin to cry

A. be strict

B. confort frisk

A/N Its the last day of summer ;-; ehhhhhh i dont wanna go to high school. Sorry for the short chapter i just wanted to get something out before school takes me away. well choose a or b and I'll right the next chapter *sigh* bye...