22

A/N im alive, but im regretting the last chapter. *hisssssss* i hate you

all of you

-Sans POV-

When I woke up I looked over to see grillby peacefully sleeping, so I got up slowly grabbed my jacket and clothes that had been tossed to the floor and put them on. Papyrus was already up and out of the house. I wonder what he was doing. I teleported outside and walked on the path that lead to waterfall. I listened to my footsteps in the snow, then I heard an extra pair of feet behind me.

"So how did last night go."

"How did you know that?!?!" my face became a light blue.

"I see everything (I also see author~chan typing these very words out) heh ya it's creepy."

"Oh well that's not ok, say are you about to fight with paps?"

"Ya, this time I wont hurt him in any way, you have my word."

The kid began walking, and I followed them. They met up with papy and I got front row seats to their battle. After it was over papyrus came and talked to me.

"SANS ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT? YOU LOOK TIRED, NO NOT TIRED, BUT DEAD."

"I'm fine paps, im always dead inside so hey bro I have a story to tell you."

"TELL AWAY SANS."

"our dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to 'be positive,' but it's hard without him."

"SANS DID YOU JUST MAKE A JOKE OF OUR DEAD DAD?"

"Well he's not really dead, but he's in a nonexisting place where he can never leave."

"SO HE'S IN HEAVEN."

"No paps he would go straight to hell, but he's not at either."

Papyrus looked at his watch,"OH I'VE GOTTA CATCH A DATE WITH THE HUMAN BYE SANS!"

"C-ya bro."

And just like that I felt alone. I didn't feel like going home, the kid and paps were busy, the townsfolk wouldn't want to stop and talk to me, and I didn't want to see grillby. I closed my eyes and teleported to some random place.

-grillby's POV-

I jolted up from the mattress. I look around, where's was sans? I pick up my clothes and quickly got dressed. I burst into papyrus' room.

"SANS...!"

"HE'S NOT HERE HE WAS LAST AT THE SNOWDIN AND WATERFALL INTERSECTION. I DON'T KNOW IF HE MOVED OR STAYED PUT."

I nodded and ran down the stairs and out the door. I ran closer to waterfall but he wasn't anywhere around there. My flames turned blue as my knees hit the ground. This was my fault. Mine. MIne. MINE! My flames began to heat up the snow and the very little grass underneath. I got to my feet and began walking, melting all the snow around my body. I was angry at myself, I couldn't hold it in, I let all the anger for myself out. I continued to walk down that path into waterfall. I was burning things down. One after another things burn, and I was ok with that.

"Stop" a voice said behind me.

"No... I hate myself too much." I said without turning around.

"Please stop, you're hurting all these people grillby,"

"Why should I?" I yelled.

"Because then I would hate myself too."

a. K i l l h i m

b. Err0R

c. eRR0r

d. b u r n h i m t o d e a th