8

A/N 500+ views on dis book AAAAHHHHHHHH thank you soooooooooo much for dis I really don't deserve it

-SANS POV-

Where should I go now? Well I know I wanna kick Chara's ssa, but since she knows all of my attacks how would I beat her? Oh that's it...

RING RING

"Hey Undyne."

"Sans you almost never call me, what's up?"

"Um... can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Can you uh... train me?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA WHY ARE YOU TO WEAK?"

"Um... honest answer, yes...."

"Oh, then come over whenever you can, I'm free."

"Alright see you in .5 seconds."

"WAIT WHAT-"

HANGS UP

I tapped undyne on her shoulder, she jumped, turned around, and punched me in the stomach. I get it she was scared, but a dude with one HP, and a gigantic fish lady punching you across the room ain't a good mix.

.2/1 HP

My body banged against the wall with such force, my hand came off. I looked at her, and her hands covered her shocked face.

"You gonna give me a hand, maybe mine specifically?" I said looking down at my hand.

"Oh, sorry about that Sans, you just scared me is all, you alright?" She picked up my hand and handed (eyyyyy) it to me. I twisted it on like it was no big deal, "SANS WHAT THE KCUF IS THIS?"

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"I HIT YOU WITH AN ATTACK THAT WOULD HAVE DEALT YOU 17 HP POINTS, BUT NO I SEE IT COULD HAVE KILLED YOU SANS!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE ONLY ONE HP?"

"I don't know," I said, I felt small.

"Well heal up we have a lot of work to do if you want to learn how to fight-" I wasn't having this bull tihs, so I cut her off

"Oh but what you don't know is that I CAN fight, I'll prove myself if I have to."

"Alright show me.''

So I snapped my fingers and the fight began. I threw my attacks at undyne, and she was impressed, now it was her turn to attack, but I dodged, "what? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it?"

Eventually undyne was on the ground almost dead. I have won, wow it feels great to beat someone who you haven't beaten before.

"Sans I don't think you need training," she said after a few hard breaths.

"Um... yes I do." I helped her up and she looked at me directly.

"Sans if you can kick my ssa, then you can beat anyone," she spoke very proudly.

I felt my eyes stare off into space, but I pulled them back, "what if there was a human child about to start a killing spree throughout the underground, what we do then? And before you say anything, then can kill both you and me."

"W-why would that happen," she sounded nervous.

"Wait for it...," my fingers were counting down from 3

3...

2...

1...

Alphys burst through the doors and yelled, "T-THERE'S A C-CHILD IN THE UNDERGROUND KILLING E-EVERY MONSTER IN THERE PATH!!!!!"

Undyne looked at me shocked then whispered, "can you can see into the future or something?"

"No, but if you want to live bring everyone to the castle, we already lost our queen to her-," I paused knowing what I just said.

"QUEEN!?!?!" She blurted out.

Alphys stared at us, "THE QUEEN IS ALIVE?"

I rolled my eyes," I guess it ain't a surprise anymore, the director of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie called up asking for a new queen, so I came to tell undyne, so she can tell you."

"Uh... ya... that's right," undyne was horrible at playing along, but Alphys bought it.

"O-oh ok then, U-undyne you should g-get ready to f-fight, but I-I have to g-go," oh no she didn't, then Alphys left.

"Sans I should get going too, sorry for the trouble," she said pulling out her armor.

Should I stop her?

A. Stop undyne

B. Let undyne go fight chara

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO TIRED ok so I might take a break for a week or so cause I need to relax, and it's a bit hard to do when I'm expected to write another chapter. I'm sorry. WELL BESIDES THAT IM GOING TO WORK ON SOMETHING ELSE LIKE FRENCH OR WHATEVER. hmmmmm maybe history.