23

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh burning it is.

-Grillby's POV-

I turned around and began to burn the monster that was once behind me. They started walking toward me. I couldn't see who they were right away, but I knew who it was once his skull reached my head. He fell to the ground and my flames calmed and turned dark blue.

He looked at me as I fell to my knees, "I know you're better than this," his smile grow bigger as dust began appear, "tell paps I love him," his eyes were starting to close, "and that I... I... found the love of my life."

Tears fell down my face as I picked him up before he completely disappeared and I ran. Running was the only thing I could do. I might just save him. I ran past waterfall, past shops and stands. I finally reached hotland. I screamed for Alphys as I ran towards the lab, Alphys burst through the doors and got one good glance at the situation. Alphys quickly pulled me through the doors and into an elevator. Not a word was said as the elevator stopped and opened it's heavy metal doors. It's dark where ever we are but Alphys quickly walked down the dark hall turning on lights. I had noticed there was a slight fog brushing against the ground. I continued to follow Alphys as we made many turns, eventually we reached a large machine. There was a small platform to put sans on. Alphys turned on the machine, as it grumbled and turned its gears she had attached needles to sans' soul that were attached to the large device. It was like a feeding tube but instead of food it more of a blue liquid substance going into his soul.

"54, 81, 27" sans began to mumble.

"Code 2?" Alphys said while pulling out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"06, 49, 30" he mumbled again.

"Alright. Now name person in the past." Alphys must have been testing something.

He paused for a moment, "W. D-" he stopped talking then continued, "Papyrus."

"What was something you felt in the past?" Alphys continued. Why was she helping him anyway?

"pain. death. PaIn. DeAtH. PAIN! DEATH!" His voice got louder and he began to tremble.

"SP project?" What did SP stand for?

"Left right divided." He mumbled again. "Gone." He whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear him.

His body slowly began to piece back together. Alphys took another minute to write something down, then she turned her gaze away from sans and turned to me. I was unable to see her eyes.

"How did this happen?"

"It... was... because... of... me..." she walked closer not moving her gaze from my eyes. I backed up into the wall. She walked closer.

"You mean nothing in this world, you don't belong here, no one loves you."

"That's... where... you're... wrong... Sans... loves... me..."

There was a loud crash. Alphys turned around and saw that sans was missing. I looked over and sans was right next to me. He looked at me while I give him a hug.

"I'm sorry" I quietly whispered in his ear. His smile got bigger as he took a deep breath.

-SANS POV-

"Thanks for your help Alphys, but first forget the past, it ain't comin back, second we don't want your bs ya hear. Good now go to hell where you belong." Sans teleported the two of us back to snowdin. "Go open Grillby's I bet some monsters have been waiting." He realized I was right and I chuckled.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran to his restaurant. I teleported over to the large purple doors a knock. There was no answer. I knock once again. "Please tori, I know you're there, you always come here when your sad."

I heard footsteps in the distance and jolt up. I see a small figure coming closer and I sit still. "Hey sans!" I here the figure call.

"Hey kiddo how was the date?"

"It sure was interesting. So what are you doing over here?" Frisk sat down in the snow making it compact.

"Trying to talk to an old friend of mine who doesn't seem like talking."

"You mean goat mum?" They turn to the door," hi mum I know you're there. I love you. Just know that one day we'll live up on the surface together." Frisk's eyes began to water, but I heard sobbing on the other side of the door.

"I-I Love you too my child. Thank you sans." I could tell she was smiling. I got up with frisk.

"You're welcome tori, it's what friends do." We began to walk way further from the door. I grab frisk and teleported over the the main shopping area.

Frisk continued to waterfall and Papyrus was probably inside the house or with undyne. Grillby was working and tori was calming down. So I decided to go to the lab. I picked up a small picture with 3 figures in it. I had wrote "don't forget." The SP project was at least one thing I want to forget.

A/N alright y'all the next chapter Im gonna do a question and answer so you can ask any character about the book to clear up some things you don't understand. I'll probably get to most people, hopefully I do.

Ask the questions here (make sure you add the character's name that your asking)

P.S. I will put your usernames so it's kinda like a shout out to my fans reading this far into my book. :)