13

A/N "sans and grillby start making out and having yummy hot sexy times and pap comes and is like 'oh'" is the comment i'm going to use by @blootac74, but since i don't want to turn this into a lemon imma gonna make some tweaks. ENJOY

-SANS POV-

There was at least a few minutes of silence, then Grillby looked at me, leaned in and kissed my mouth, and I attempted to kiss back. He removed my hood from the top of my head, and placed his hand behind my head. He slowly removed my hoodie, while still kissing me, and pushed me against the ground. He places his lips on my teeth carefully coming up for breath every now and then. He looked at me and blushed, I have to say I blush back (ok that was weird to write).

"SANS?" I heard a faint voice in the distance.

"Papyrus!" I look at grillby

"Oh god, quick put on your jacket, and put your hood up!" he threw me my jacket

"Right!" I slipped it on

I sat against the door and grillby looked at me. I tried my hardest to act sad, but it was almost impossible since I was blushing and also cause I has a permanent smile on my face. Papyrus arrived at the door and saw us sitting close.

"OH... DID I INTERRUPT SOMETHING?"

"No... Papyrus... I'm... only... trying... to... get... Sans... to... talk..."

"WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M HEADING BACK HOME SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME SANS I'LL BE THERE, WORKING ON MY ATTACKS."

I nodded and Papyrus left, and I look at grillby.

"What?" I looked at grillby.

"It's just I thought you would at least say ok"

"Na he thinks I'm not talking, so im cool."

"Alright shall we continue?"

"Don't you wanna go somewhere more private, say my room?"

"Sans, what do you have planned?"

"Oh you'll see" I said with a big smirk on my face and grillby blushed.

I looked at the time- 5:50 alright.

"Yo Grillby, I wanna know if your ready for what I'm about to do"

"As ready as I'll ever be Sans, just go easy on me." that made me jump

"W-what do you mean?"

"Just don't be too harsh, or no ketchup" he smirked

"A-alright" I look at my watch one last time- 5: 53

I hold out my hand for grillby to grab, he takes it and I teleport to my room. Pap won't be home for the next 20 minutes or so. He looks around probably thinking about this mess of a room I live in. Grillby looks at me as I signal him to sit on the bed. He does and I walk over to him.

I pull him closer to me, and pull my head by his ear and whisper, "time for you to go to work" a huge smirk appeared on my face.

I showed him my watch- 5:56

"I have 4 minutes," this time he pulls me over and kisses me.

"Aw come on a hothead like you should always show up early."

"Oh so you want to be humerus, don't you?"

"Well tibia honest grillbz, you're pretty hot." I blush like crazy,"you gotta go to work, allow me."

I teleport us to grillby's and he opens the bar,"thanks..." he winks.

- ?????? POV-

"This should be interesting, haha, HaHa, HAHA"

A. Find out who the mystery person is

B. Leave them be im sure they're cool

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! and if you don't celebrate christmas HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! I'm more active over break cause ya know its break and i'm not doing anything too important. WELL ENJOY YOUR LIVES AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!