15

-Sans POV-

"Alright then." I shrugged and stood up.

"Huh? You aren't gonna give me a big lecture of how I shouldn't fight you?"

"Nope, if you want a fight, you got yourself one."

"Sans... think... about... what... you... just... said..."

"Ya, ya, I know Grilbz, but this time I won't you know what to you know who."

"Come on already! I wanna kick your fat ssa."

"Hey! I'm not a fat ssa !" I take off my jacket, "hctib, I'm gnikcuf skinnier than Papyrus"

"HOLY TIHS YOU ARE!"

"Let's get this over with."

The fight started, and Undyne instantly threw spears at me. I dodge and send a few bones flying. She kept coming at me.

"You seem mad," I wink at her.

"You stopped me from killing that monster that's roaming around in the underground! Of course I'm mad!"

She ran at me with a spear, and I teleported behind her, not attacking her this time. She was already going to die if she ever crosses paths with chara. She didn't stop attacking, but I stopped, now I was dodging.

"Why aren't you attacking me?"

"Your going to die, and not from me, from that 'monster'. Fyi she hates being called that, so good luck not dying now."

"How would you know?"

"Lets just say every time I sleep she's there ready to kill me after I call her a 'monster'. Every night for 365 days strait."

"Well it's only a nightmare." She laughed, then stopped realizing I wasn't joking.

"Well, if you wanna win this, end me."

"WHAT?!?!"

"You heard me, kill me." Everyone in the bar looked at me like I was insane.

"I can't do that to you."

"Oh, I'll be fine, come at me with everything you've got."

"Sans... what... are... you... doing-..."

"FINE YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY HCTIB!"

She summons a spear, and runs at me with it by her hip. I wasn't gonna dodge it nor was I going to move one inch. The spear went through my chest, I fell to the floor, the spear disappeared, 'blood' stained my shirt, and grillby came running over to me.

"Why..." his flames turned blue.

"He wanted it, so he got it." Undyne headed for the door.

I blocked the door with bones and stood up acting all fine. I could feel the rage of Grillbys flames when he realized what I did.

"Isn't the predator supposed to kill the pray." Undyne quickly turns around, and a big smirk grows on my face.

"H-how?"

I pull up my shirt, and Grillbys face quickly turned away turning a very bright pink," it went between my ribs, and I got a bit of help from the ketchup packets that were used for blood."

"Hctib" Undyne said quietly.

"Mhm. Get out of here you ssa hole."

She walked out the door, and I look at Grillby, "do you, by chance, have an extra t-shirt?"

"No... I... don't... sorry... Sans..."

"It's fine, I'll just go home and get one." I grab my jacket, and head out the door.

I go home, enter my room and change my shirt, and put my jacket back on. I go back outside cause I really had nothing else to do.

"AHHHHHH," I heard a faint scream in the distance, and I teleport to the noise.

"UNDYNE?" she was held to the floor by chara.

"Y-you were right."

"Touch her, you will die too comedian," she held the knife of to her throat and pretended to cut across, I backed up a little, "that's what I thought."

"Sans you really are a mother rekcuf." chara took her knife and stabbed Undyne 37 times in the chest, right in front of me.

Undyne slowly turned into dust. I looked at chara, and she looked back at me with her cold stare. Her knife was covered in Undyne's blood, she pulled it up to her mouth, and licked it. She laughed insanely, and walked away into water fall. Her laugh echoed through snowdin and into water fall.

A. Go back home

B. Go to grillby's

C. Roam around

A/N alright peeps i have finished, can anyone find a reference i made in this chapter? Well on the other hand happy new year! Eh, im tired and wanna go to bed but im doing this for you guys. ;) see you in the next chapter.