Q & A

@meowkid1000 asked sans: Would you marry Grillby eventually? If so, I want to be the priest 'w'

-SANS POV-

"Oh, um, honestly I don't know yet. I might wait like 10 more chapters there are some things author~Chan wants to write."

"SANS WHO MIGHT YOU BE TALKING TOO?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh a person? On a website?"

"THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR AT LEAST YOU'RE TRYING OUT SOCIAL MEDIA!"

"Oh and I would probably have papy be the priest. He's always been there for me. But I'll invite you."

"Author~Chan says hi to you TK" :)

@anyone5109 asked sans: who are the three figures? I understand that one is probably Gaster, but what about the other two? You and paps? You and Alphys?

"Oh the picture? Ok ok I'll tell you two things. First we have a picture in our living room with me, papy, and Gaster. Paps does know who Gaster is but he doesn't know anything that happened in the past. His memories of the past eventually disappeared when the resets started happening but we always had the picture up so he knows we have a dad."

"SANS COME GET YOUR DINNER," I teleported downstairs grab the plate of pasta and teleported back to my room, "LAZY BONES!!" I heard him yell.

"Second that picture in the lab, that one has a story behind it. Alright so it's a picture of me, tori, and Gaster." I pushed the spaghetti aside and pulled out a few ketchup packets from my jacket.

"Alright this was back when tori was still queen. Gaster had asked tori if he could borrow some gold to make a secret lab, the core wasn't even built when this happened. Tori agreed and the construction started and it only took a week or so to finish." I chugged down three packets of ketchup.

"Gaster started his research down there. Eventually he realized that he could make a monster soul, but it would take an immense power to make. Lucky for him a human had fallen down. The human was killed and the soul was taken to the lab. Tori was told their death was an accident, it really wasn't. Gaster got to work, he realized he needed dna along with that great power. So he used some of his own dna and created me, that's why he has holes in his hands. Gaster showed tori this creation he made and we took a picture. Three figures, baby me, tori, and Gaster. Then Papyrus came along, and we took another picture, just the three of us, tori left after the second child's death. I know all this from his entries, he kinda left them lying around the lab." I rubbed the back of my skull.

"Sorry its a pretty dull story. I know you wouldn't really want to sit through it."

(Imma just add this next one in because it was asked but not directly)

@Jadounette2006 asked: What does SP stand for???

"Heh ummmmmm.... author~Chan do I have to answer this?"

*voice off to the side* "yes, yes you do. Suck it up and suffer sans."

*sigh* "fine... well then Jadounette220, SP stands for-"

"SANNNNNSSSSSS"

"Papyrus?" I look over towards my door where paps was standing. "What do you need?"

"I WANT MY BEDTIME STORY!!!" He is so loud, my gosh, does he know there are other people in the town.

"Alright Alright give me a minute. There you go I answered your question of what SP stands for. Alright gotta go read papy a story." I teleport to papyrus' room. "Oh and you better not tell him."

-Author~chan POV-

Hmmmmmm what would the readers like to read next. More lemony snicket? More Adventure time? More Stranger things? More of my favorite gay ship together with a smol cinnamon roll here and there? That's it! I have the perfect idea!

"ah ha, Ah Ha, AHAHAHAHHA-"

"TREE (what my mom calls me) STOP USING YOUR PHONE YOUR USING TOO MANY GB!!!" Really mom in the middle of my evil- i mean very happy laugh...

"Ok mom." (love you mom)

Stop itching the stupid spider bite on my leg me. GET IT TOGETHER! I just wanna huddle in the corner and cry. Fuc dis shiz im out. Bai fam.

enjoy this random picture of golden sans