6

A/N so sorry for the wait friends I'll try to make this chapter a little longer than normal, THE TEACHERS GIVE ME SO MUCH HOMEWORK, you guys chose A ALRIGHT *inserts lennys*

-SANS POV-

I pull him into another kiss this one being a few seconds then the other one. We pull away once again, but after we pulled away grillby started laughing. I look at him blushing my face off.

"Oh... Sans... you're... adorable...," He said laughed more.

My bones jumped, "I AM NOT!"

"I... rest... my... case...," He let out a small giggle followed by a sigh that was covered by the roars of the waterfall.

He stood up and I stood up with him, and we walked back the way we started, again by foot. We talked about how much my tab basically costs. I can't sell enough fried snow and hot dogs to pay it off. I'm just glad that Grillby is a nice guy. Ya know? I just don't know what I would do without him or Papyrus. Wait. PAPYRUS. I LEFT PAPY AT HOME WITHOUT TELLING HIM WHERE I WENT. I inhaled and let it out trying to slow my heart rate.

*tEM sKipS (brought to you by my doge kevin)*

We made it back to my house and grillby went back to the bar. I walked into the house, got changed into my usual clothes, then called for Papyrus.

"PAPY?" no answer, "PAPY?" I called again, but still no response.

I called his phone, "HI THIS IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TELL ME IN PERSON OR LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE. TALK TO YOU SOON."

God timmad

I teleported over to the woods where the lamp was, maybe he's there. No, but something was though. I got a crazy case of the shivers and not cause i'm cold, but because something other than a monster has entered this part on the underground.

The air grew cold as the human walked on the snowy path to the bridge. I teleported behind them.

"Human don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

The human shook my hand, but their head was down, so i couldn't see their face. They were silent. The whoopie cushion broke the tension between the two of us.

"I'm sans, sans the skeleton-" The human cut me off.

"ha. ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. HA! HA! HA! Hey sans long time no see. You seem to be doing well? So where's that weak brother of yours? Oh you seem scared, I don't blame ya I'm scared of you, but now I know ALL OF YOUR MOVES." Chara said lifting her head.

"Chara?!?! I thought you-"

"Died with frisk? HELL NO! What do you think I am , a piece of tihs like them?" Chara looked around, "where is that brother of yours anyway?"

I looked down, and said quietly, "I don't know."

"Ok comedian let's play a fair game this time." Chara said.

"What are you getting at?" I snapped at her.

"I won't kill you or your brother, UNTIL I get to the judgement hall." She said, "Then we can play fair. I want a fun game this round."

I looked down at my feet, "fine deal, BUT one finger on me or papy, then you can kiss your ssa goodbye." What was I doing? It's like making deals with the devil.

"Alrighty ,then see you soon COMEDIAN!"

She walked away with a small trail of blood and dust in the snow.

A/N alrighty done my readers i'm not going to do a choice thing this time but next time there will most likely be one

If you have questions tell me on this line of words and i'll try to get back to ya

GOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE