14

-?????? POV-

Ring... ring...

"What the hell do you want?"

"I just want to give you information, on your main target."

"How do you know it's the same person?"

"Sans, sans the skeleton."

"Oh golly, your good!"

"I know I am, but if you want the information, meet me at the lab."

"The normal one or the true one"

"Normal."

Call ended...

Now it becomes a blackmail fight. Ha. well this video is adorable to watch. I heard three loud bangs on the door suddenly.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Come on Alphys it's me, open up."

"Oh U-undyne!" I pushed a button to let her in.

"Hey so I was wondering if you know where sans is at this very moment?"

"Y-ya why?"

"I wanna go over there and kick his fat ssa!"

"He's a-at grillby's."

"Thanks that's all I needed to know," she kissed me on the cheek, and walked out the lab.

I sat there watching the entire underground on the big screen. I only got to watch at least 5 minutes of it until the human came round. I opened the door for her.

"So where is this information you said you had?" she said instantly

"You think I'm just going to hand it over, ha that's a good one"

"So what do you want for it?"

"I want you to answer one question."

"Alright."

"Why, in all of the timelines, would you kill monsters?"

"What does this have to do with blackmail?"

"JUST ANSWER THE GNIKCUF QUESTION!"

"Because after a while showing... mercy... hurts me on the inside, I want a challenge, I want to see blood, I want to see everything around me die."

"Alright fine I'll take it. Here it's on this phone go to the videos and play this," I show her a video of sans and grillby at the large door, "if you want things to go your way just tell sans to do something that gets him killed sooner, and if he won't listen then just tell him you'll show the video to papyrus."

"Thanks, this will be so simple." Chara walked out of the lab.

"he has to die for what he did to me before."

-tem skip brought to you by nesquik-

-Sans POV-

I drank the ketchup, but something felt off. AH I know less of the guards men came to the bar. They may have been scared off or they could be dead. I wasn't going to die now and nor was grillby. Something else felt off, there was this weird feeling in the air and I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Sans... something's... off..."

"I know I can feel it too, like something is going to burst through the door any second-" Chara burst through the door, wow that was, convenient.

"Sans!!!" Everyone looked at me.

"What's up kiddo?" My eye glows blue instantly.

"I have some information I don't think you want me to share," a large, deadly grin appeared on her face.