4

A/N you guy are doing wonderful with this voting thing. You ship this HARD.

-SANS POV-

"Yes... Sans... I... will... go... out... with... you..., on... one... condition..., you... pay... for... fricking... tab...," he said.

I glared at him, "you know that will never happen right?"

He sighed," it... was... worth... a... shot."

I drank the ketchup then set it on the table, "5:00 sound good to you? You can meet me at my place."

He nodded, and I teleported away. I was in the house, and I walked up to my room. I opened my drawers, looked in my self-sustained torado, and even looked under my treadmill.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH, WHERE CAN IT BE?!?!?!?" I screamed.

I heard footsteps running up the stairs, and my eye grew bright blue, who was it? The doorknob turned ever so slightly and the door jolted opened.

"SANS I HEARD YOU SCREAM, AND I CAME TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE DOING," Papyrus said, and my eye went back to normal.

"Well, I just can't find it pap," I looked at him worried.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR-" he stopped and look at me and my worried face, "BUT SANS YOU NEVER HAD TO USE IT BEFORE, B- BUT IF YOU WISH I'LL GO GET IT FOR YOU."

He walked out my room and into his room. I relaxed on my bed, and he came into my room a few minutes later. He handed me a box that had the words "open with caution me" written on the top of it. This was the one and only time I would wear it. FOR GRILLBY, I thought. Papy walked out of my room closing the door behind him. I opened the box and got nervus instantly. I put on the clothes and walked out the door to see Papy sitting and waiting for me.

You "OH MY- SANS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!" He was examining me head to toe to make sure nothing was off.

"You think it was worth putting it on?" Papyrus nodded

I had put on a tuxedo, and Papy thought it looked cute on me, but I thought he wouldn't like.

A/N I'm in tech lab, in school working on this, so you're welcome

I looked at my watch, 4:55, I was so nervous I felt like a weed being plucked from the ground, there was supply of oxygen, I COULDN'T BREATH! I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch, another minute passed by. Papyrus walked down on the stairs and sat next to me, the next minute rolled by. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, my breathing calmed, and I drifted slowly to sleep. I didn't notice that time flies by. I jolted up from my spot on the couch, only to hear knocking at the door. Oh shoot, I forgot about the date. I open the door to see Grillby wearing a nice tuxedo himself. My face turned blue, and his turned pink.

"So... where... are... we... going... sans?" He said, I think I could hear his heart beating.

"Well..."

A. Go to waterfall

B. Go to MTT resort

C. Go to hotlands

D. Go to the judgement hall

A/N hey, so you have more than one choice here so chose carefully. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDERTALE. See you in the next chapter.