Chapter 4

I'm at NYC and have found my way to Gramercy Theater lets just hope they'll be able to spot me among all of those screaming girls. (who are around my age)
  I didn't bother getting any t-shirts or a poster for the boys to sign since I already have two.

One I got when I was 9, my grandfather worked on the "Battle of the Bands" set and got me Nat's autograph; I screamed and hyperventilated.
The other was from when I was 18 and saw them live and I think you know that story.

Anyway, I was standing all throughout the show and all the while girls screamed, the guys played songs from Public Places and Black Sheep. I was wondering if they would be able to see me but before I could wonder anymore someone grabbed my arm and pulled me backstage.
It was David! One of the guys' oldest friends. I met him before and he was super nice. He told me that Alex would be singing My Song and if I wanted to surprise him with my presence I'd better go now. So I agreed.
  Before that could happen, someone else from backstage went up to Nat and whispered something in his ear.

Nat then announced:
"There will be a slight change tonight. We were going to be singing a song that Alex wrote for his special girlfriend who went abroad. But first before we sing,we have a surprise for him."
"Ok now Alex close your eyes. No Peeking!"

While all that happened I tiptoed out onto the stage being careful about tripping over the wires.  Soon I was right next to Alex and then Nat said "ok Alex whatever you do, don't look to the left side."
He looked over his shoulder and there I was!

At first he was speechless so I made the first move.
"Hello Alex. Did you miss me?" I said shyly.
Then he went right up to me and hugged me tight and then for a further effect, gave me a huge kiss right in front of all of those crazed fans of his. Everyone seemed happy for me but I did notice that some of the girls grimaced at me. Jealousy, see it all the time.

When all that was done and Alex stopped crying. He said:
"Everyone this is Sadie. The one who this song is written for. I love you Sadie and I still do. Will you kindly help me sing your song?"

I did. And after the last few keys were played Alex said "I love you Sadie. Never forget that." This was too much so I screamed to the heavens. "I love you too Alex! While I was away I never stopped missing you and couldn't date other men. So now I'll just yell it out to everyone here I love Alex Wolff and I don't care who knows it!!" Then I dipped him back and gave him a kiss with all the passion I had bottled up in me.
Everyone screamed, cried and/or applauded but I didn't care. We were too busy. Kissing