Chapter 9

About 3 months past and I was back to my old "bachelorette" or "single lady" lifestyle. I was able to do stuff by myself and write about whatever I wanted including this story you're reading. I was also given a job at the local supermarket as a customer service representative. I'm doing pretty well for myself but what's this emptiness I feel in my belly?
  I've already eaten, I don't feel sick. So what is it? It's been a while since I saw Alex or contacted him in any way. No letters, texts, messages, or Facebook. Not even going across the street anymore.
   I assume Alex has got a new girlfriend and is doing pretty good himself, considering his reputation with the ladies. He hasn't spoken to me either. Not true. He HAD tried calling me multiple times. He'd tried to come visit me and my parents didn't allow him to see me. And I was grateful! I showed them the movie and soon even my parents tried to comfort me. Saying "it was all fake," " don't believe what you see in movies," " its fiction," and of course "it's true that they did date but I'm sure he still loves you." Then they mumble sadly"I hope he still loves her. He'd better."

ALEX'S POV

I am nothing but depressed which is an understatement. Sadie hasn't or won't see me, there has also been no contact in any way either. There was some times when I went over and another time when I sent Nat over. Neither of the times worked. The parents either told Nat not to fight my battles or told me that Sadie had moved on and had no interest in me. Not sure if I believe that. I think deep down Sadie does love me. I don't love Gianna anymore, I thought I had but it wasn't love. It was just stupid teenage kid love.
Nowadays I play Sadie's Song a lot and hope that she will one day come back to me. When she is ready. I will wait for her.