Chapter 19

The finals are almost done and the concert is going to be in a couple of days. I'm going to be with my friend even though she doesn't like the guys' music too much. Afterwards I hope to snuggle up with Alex, watch some Netflix with him, make out and maybe put my hand in his pants. Yea. Sounds like a fun idea.

A COUPLE DAYS LATER

I've seen the guys concert but I didn't get to sing with them, nor did they sing my song. Oh well. But they did sing songs about their past girlfriends! I was pretty mad but I had to keep cool in front of others.
  On the other hand they did sing this crazy song about "Apple Waffles" whatever those are. Needless to say everyone laughed their asses off. But there was a song I didn't really expect, Alex sang a song he had written when he was under a Great Depression, it was very beautiful and I got pretty chocked up during it. I wondered did I cause Alex to become that sad? Was it my fault that he was like that? This is awful!

LATER

That night after they signed autographs for the fans and I met Qassim, I wanted to ask my man some questions. I was going to ask why he sang about the girls passed, including Gianna! And I wanted to ask if I caused him to become so depressed.
Alex told me that those songs were written either before he met me or when I was away in Japan. I was somewhat sad that he seemingly forgot about me and when I told him if I caused him to be so depressed, he denied it quickly but I could tell that he was not telling the truth. I feel awful!
  To make me feel better he still talked to the
Teddy bear I made him when he was sad and that my voice was beautiful whatever that means. I'm not sure what that means. I'll ask him sometime but not yet.
I've got to talk with Nat and Polly!