Chapter 32

The next day we woke up with sand on ourselves. We were comfortable just lying there. I was the first one awake so I woke Alex up with kisses. He'd woken up very happy. After fully waking up, we grabbed a bag that we brought to the beach with us. I decided that it would be fun to go swimming together. So we did. We played like kids and like young lovers do. There was nothing better than being newly married and skinny dipping the next morning with your new husband. It was incredible.

All to soon we had to go get ready for our brunch with the family. After messing around a little bit, we got dressed. Everyone was applauding when me and Alex walked in. We thanked everyone for coming here today and think that the future will be good.  I was hoping so but as I was thinking to myself. I saw some pastries flying around. I'd found out that my brother and Nat had started a food fight and they'd just hit my Uncle Sean with frosting. My aunt who was next to him was laughing like crazy. Not for long though. Sean had just wiped the frosting off his plate and face. And got Aunt Faith with frosting! Soon enough everybody starting to join in the food fight. Me and Alex got hit by many cupcakes and other stuff. But it was still a buttload of fun.
"I guess this is how it's going to be from now on!" I laughed as I was hit by yet another donut!