Chapter 23

Very soon after, on December 23rd Alex told me he'd had a huge surprise for me and my parents knew about it and approved for me to go. I wondered what could it be?
Then Alex got out two plane tickets to... Orlando, Florida!! He said we were going to Disney World. TODAY!!! Apparently my parents packed up my bags and we have a plane to catch in a few hours!!
Holy shit a brand new adventure with my Alex! It doesn't get better than this.

CHRISTMAS EVE

It's Christmas Eve and After spending a lot of time together at Magic Kingdom, riding the rides and meeting characters. It was finally time for dinner at Cinderella's Castle!! I was so excited. But right in the middle of our meal Alex did something that would forever change me.
He gave me his gift early! It was a box of shoes and not just ANY shoes! He gave me shoes that resembled glass slippers and asked me to 'make his dreams come true and marry him?' What do you think I said?
First off I got the thousand-yard state that you wouldn't believe and then Alex pulled out a diamond ring and asked if I would marry him and if I was okay.
After coming to my senses I freaked out. Nearly tackling Alex and laugh/crying into his shoulder I said. "YES!!! I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!" Everyone was applauding and shouting congratulations but I was to busy in euphoria.
*gasp* I'm finally getting married!!!!