Chapter 30

It was a lovely day in July when Alex and I got married in on Martha's Vineyard. Everyone I've ever known came. Friends and family, adults mostly because children weren't allowed at the wedding. They'd start screaming and screeching like they were on a playground when they are supposed to be quiet.
   Anyway, my isle song was Forever by Chris Brown. It was crazy fun!! After everyone including Alex went to where they were supposed to be. My own dad danced me down the isle to the music. I'm pretty sure he was hesitant about letting me go but he will be fine. To my left was Alex's friends and family and on the right was mine. Obviously, Nat was the best man at his brother's wedding. And I am pleased to say that Chantel, my friend who I'm glad to call my sister in arms, was my maid of honor.
The whole thing was sort of blurry, mostly because there were tears, but we said our vows perfectly. We both got teary eyed while letting the other one speak. Then we got to give the rings. I slipped Alex's wedding band on his left ring finger and then he put my ring on my left finger too. Mine had a flower with a diamond in the middle. It was beautiful.
Then at long last we were finally told that we could kiss! And we did!! So far it was the best kiss of my life. I say so far because we've got a lot more in the future. Everyone else cried and applauded. It was the happiest wedding ceremony I've ever seen!