Chapter 15

The next morning when I woke up I saw that I was still cuddled up with Alex. We were still connected at below the waist.  *hint,hint* Alex was twitching inside of me so I figured he must have been having a very good dream. After watching him for a little while I decided to wake him up by kissing him all over. His chest, his cheek and his lips. I smiled sweetly as he opened his eyes and looked at me blissfully. He smiled back and got out of me. For the first time I felt a sort of emptiness in me that Alex could fill. I wondered about this and asked Alex if he wanted to go again. After all he was "ready". Fifteen minutes of moaning and thumping later, we were drained from all the loving. Soon after that, we got dressed and got breakfast downstairs. Then Alex got a little bit of fruit from the fridge and began to feed me some of it. I loved the attention and I returned the favor too. Feeding him strawberries.

LATER
Alex and I went right down to Rite Aid and grabbed some stuff. Including condoms, chocolate, and Plan B pills. Soon after we got home I took one of the pills. Don't want any babies. Never have, never will. All good.

Hope to have a good future ahead with my Alex and I hope we'll be together for a very long time. Maybe even forever. We'll see