Chapter 12

The person who answered was Alex. Man, just like Nat said he looked horrible! He was thinner than a Nazi death camp victim, it looked like he hadn't shaved or showered in ages and he looked totally depressed. But when he saw me his whole face lit up. Sort of. He seemed happy to see me but was cautiously optimistic. I politely asked Alex if I could come in and if we could talk like adults instead of raving idiots. He let me in and we talked for many hours.
I asked about Gianna and what she meant to him now. And what was I to him? Dead weight or trash? I said that I hoped to come back to a loving boyfriend with welcome arms. And I was sad that we had gotten into that stupid fight over what? A true yet real sex scene? Yes it hurt a lot but still it was pretend.

He answered that I was neither trash nor dead weight. He was sorry that I wasn't able to be welcomed back right away and he also hated our big fight too. Just like I suspected, he'd undergone a terrible depression and wouldn't do anything for ages. Only leaving his room to go to the bathroom. Wishing to see me again and say that he loves me.

Now his wish was sort of granted. I was there and by the end of the chat we were holding each other tight and crying. It felt pretty good. I think all is forgiven and things are going to be good from here on out. Hopefully.